Thread: Making the Primal transition page

J DoT is offline Junior Member

Making the Primal transition

Hey Everyone!

I've been reading on MDA for a few months now trying to learn and take it all in. I always subscribed to a typical weightlifter ideology with results- and its been hard to break. I want to rid myself of the bulkier look, and go for a more functionally fit body. I've never gotten very lean, and I think this is what I need. I've been eating primally for a week today, and I like the idea of eating less and honestly I already am not craving food every 2-3 hours like i once was!

In about a week I'm planning on fully documenting my eating, dieting, and physical habits and I want to know where the best place on this forum is for that. I feel like doing that will keep me 100 percent dedicated.

belinda is offline Senior Member
    You can set yourself up a journal in the Primal Blueprint Journals area. Welcome!
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Hi and welcome! Its nice not to worry about food all the time, I was always leaving the house with my handbag packed full of healthy snacks... but after going PB I haven't felt the need to snack at all seeing I'm so full after breakfast....

J DoT is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Its gotta be the change in fats because I am not nearly as hungry as I used to be, or feel that i need to eat every few hours like when i used to do 6 meals a day.
    Yesterday I had a smoothie with fruit, almond milk, and protein powder for breakfast, then chicken thighs over salad with veggies and a home made vinaigrette at 3 pm, and wasn't hungry again until 8pm where i had a steak with onions and a side of string beans!