Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest a Blog Post Topic page 6

bobbylight Guest

Primal Fuel

Calcium absorption and grains. I have looked around a little bit for studies on this and haven't found anything conclusive.

maba is offline Senior Member

Mark, would you do a post on Primal fitness during pregnancy? Also, I'm interested in learning more about intermittent fasting during pregnancy, not as a means for weight-loss but as a tool for maintaining optimal health. Thanks much.

Sharonll is offline Senior Member

We (and I think I speak for a few others) are DESPERATE for a post on leptin resistance. Please, please, please?

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member

How about Primal Bluebprint for the combat athlete... or professional athlete... like a guest post or an interview with a professional athlete who follows paelo/primal meal plan and training (outside of thier skill training for thier sporT).

Like_A_Lady is offline Junior Member

As other posters have said, I would love to see more information related to women and nutrition, specifically hormonal balance and healthy weight gain. I have been primal for about a month and I love how I feel however I do worry about hormones and loosing my period. I just got my period back a couple of months ago after not having one for three years, I am only 21! I would also like to see more information on women and healthy weight gain. When I was on a standard bodybuilder diet I ate like a pig but still struggled to put on weight. My hope is that with the primal diet I will be able to gain weight.

chocolatechip69 is offline Junior Member

I would also like to see a topic about primal mom-to-bees and primal babies.

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member

Mark,

I have seen several pieces of information about Salt Sole and the book Water & Salt - The Essence of Life by Dr. Barbara Hendel, M.D. I was wondering what your take on this is? Are natural Sea Salts better than table salt? One of the many claims is that taking the sole daily is good for digestive function, I'm not sire what to think.

Kev

Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

ZoŽ is offline Senior Member
    ^^Oh that's good. A post on sodium intake in general would be nice (iodine and iodide as well).

I would also like to hear what you think about sustainability and how agriculture is destroying the planet (Lierre Keith's Vegetarian Myth is inspired that one). In my opinion, grass fed animals and permaculture are the only sustainable options, which basically means that primal/paleo is the only way to go. I think a lot of people don't realize this and want to end would hunger with grain (when grain caused world hunger in the first place...). I think your readers would like to hear more on this topic since "going green" is in vogue.

PrimalWannabeGirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Menopause.
    Aging well.
    Spinal health.
    Women's Primal Blueprint---does it differ from men's? If so, how? (See the Primal Women Group posts)

Thank you!
    Sooze

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I second those who asked for an exploration of the differences between Grok and Prima (or Yllek, or Roksann, or whatever you want to call Grok’s better half). Most of the paleo theory I’ve read on the web is from a male perspective. I’ve noticed on the forums and in real life that females tend to have different nutritional and exercise needs than males, especially where weight loss is concerned. Also, their goals are often different. Whereas many men, like me, would be content with six-pack abs and a torso built for wrestling dwarf mastodons, female goals tend to be more nuanced.

On that subject, I would particularly like to see an exploration of the contrast between the primordial hunting and gathering roles, and the implications for modern sexual dimorphism in both physiology (longer fasts for hunters, grazing for gatherers) and psychology (football vs. shopping).

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast