Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest a Blog Post Topic page 2

Mark Sisson is offline Administrator

Primal Fuel

All great ideas, everyone. I'm adding them to my list and will try to work them into my schedule. Keep 'em coming!

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

Not a blog post topic idea, but it would be great to have a section of the forum just for primal journals so those are all in one place.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

jpippenger Guest

I'd like to see more on raising Primal Kids--how to ensure their getting quality primal nutrition at school or at day care. Primal play, etc...

Mark Sisson is offline Administrator

FlyNavyWife - That is sort of what this forum has become:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...uccess-Stories

Good enough?

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

I wouldn't call all the journals "success stories" right away though.... like, since I'm just starting, I would be hesitant to start a "success story" already. Does that make sense?

Primal kids is an awesome one! I ditto that.

And I just thought of two more that I'd love to read soon.

Primal Preparedness: now that hurricane season is upon us again, how can my husband and I be sure to prepare in case of a long power outage? After hurricane Katrina, our base didn't have power for a bit over a week.

The Primal Pantry: We know about meats, veggies, fruits, and nuts, but what other kitchen items do you keep in stock? Favorite oils/vinegars, almond flour, coconut flour (if you use them), whatever else would not be in your refrigerator.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

I'd like to know more about exercise, especially for those of us who tend to be lazy when we get the chance. My only motivation to do any strength training are the machines at the gym, but I know I could be doing better. Maybe some "strength training for beginners." I mean, how do you go all out when one pushup IS all that can I can get out?

Or maybe creative ways to get a strength training workout, other than just doing different moves. I would rather trick myself into exercising. :P

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member

I am lazy as well. I'm strong and reasonably fit, but have a probably pathological aversion to strong excercise. I think it's because I get no noticeable endorphin high from it.

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

brahnamin is offline Senior Member

A couple things come to mind.

1. Your site is actually very well cross-linked. New articles usually offer 5-10 links (or more) back to older posts, but you may find it useful to *revisit* older material occasionally, either by writing on it again from a fresh angle or perhaps a once a week *yesterday's primal* that highlights older articles (via links) for newcomers to the site.

2. You might want to make this a sticky thread so it hangs out up top and people can find it easily when they have a post idea they'd like you to address.

Graeme is offline Junior Member

I would like an in depth look at hormones and how they are affected by Living the Primal way and how they may be affected if you Live wrong.

How the mechanisms work during after an intense workout.Sleep.Fasting etc

For instance my wife has been diagnosed with low thyroid but I have not really been able to persuade her she can fix herself without medicine.

darienx19 is offline Senior Member

PrimalCon New York

I would love to see a definitive guide on fruits.

My second request would be to have some sort of networking capability on the site. I'm not talking "Primal Myspace" or anything like that, but maybe a pinpoint map that people can volunteer to be part of. I'm in St Louis, MO and the only primal people I know are me and my two roommates... it would be nice to have someone local to potentially meet up with who has the same dietary and physical activity mindset.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast