Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest a Blog Post Topic page 18

mhillacorn is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hi Mark,

I would like you to talk about blood alkalinity versus acidity. Since going Primal I have found my urine to be more acidic. I was under the impression that being slightly alkaline is better.

Question : Is Acidic Primal?

M

I'm fascinated by the many medicinal mushrooms that have long held a prized place in Eastern medicine, but which have only garnered scant attention in the West. Many of these mushrooms are sold as supplements, but others are commonly found in stores as food (shiitake, maitake, crimini, beech, etc.).

I try to cook with mushrooms at least once a week, and was wondering if they might be considered a Primal "superfood." Also, what is your opinion on using mushroom blend supplements?

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    If this is being monitored: Your spam problem is once again out of control. If amything, worse than it's ever been. If you son't get ahead of thos all you have worked for will be rendered useless.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

bestprimalgeography is offline Junior Member
    Dear Mark,

I have a question and a suggested thread to invite other forum member ideas on the following topic,please;

What USA geographies-- to live one's life fulltime or perhaps two parttime locations ---might support the
    ideas and tools of a Primal lifestyle and way of life incorporating all of the ideas
    from your program?

If one could pick an ideal geography to buy some land and construct a home
    to support our way of life where would that recommendation(s) or options or ideas be?

Thanks
    Bestprimalgeography

drheather is offline Senior Member
    I have been having IBS symptoms for weeks, and with 3 more weeks until my GI appointment can you advise what Paleo foods are ok to eat with this condition? Thanks!

msojka is offline Junior Member
    A recent guest post in Scientific America discussing paleo diets Human Ancestors Were Nearly All Vegetarians | Guest Blog, Scientific American Blog Network has me thinking that there must be a way to scientifically determine the eating habits of of our ancestors. It is mostly a "nice to know"exercise in my mind because the real science that is important is what you have posted here on your website and blog about what foods are the most beneficial to our bodies while incurring the least damage. Seems SA would also take that approach and not just go off on a daydreaming tangent of thought. Thought this was worth a post to see if it piques your interest.

Warrior Lynn is offline Junior Member
    Mark,

I was wondering about your thoughts on Dr. Stephen Macko and the hair analyses he does that shows most Americans get 60% of their diet from corn. Are we non-grain eaters still getting corn in places we don't realize? What might our hair analyses show? Because corn is disturbing to my gut, I think I'm getting some and I think the source is a product that does not list corn as an ingredient. Could you write about this?

Lynn

Hi mark!

I was wondering if it would be useful to have a blog post on exercising whilst fasting!

I know I'd find it useful!

Bash10 is offline Junior Member

Does animal protein really cause inflammation?

Mark,

I came across this article and was shocked to read that animal protein triggers inflammation and is linked to autoimmunity. What are your thoughts on this.

Thanks for all you do!

7 Reasons Kale Is the New Beef | Energetic Health

Madison is offline Junior Member

Smile Maple Syrup vs. Agave Nectar

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Sisson View Post
    If you think you have a great topic for a blog post, are interested in doing a guest post for MDA, have a "Dear Mark" question or otherwise have a suggestion for me and the Worker Bees post it here. I'll check this forum periodically and try to address as many as possible.

Thanks!
    I am very confused about why maple syrup is good to use, when it is 53 grams of sugar/carbs vs agave nectar, which is supposed to be not good, and is only 16 grams of sugar/carbs. Especially when you discuss the "sweet spot" of losing weight and the amount of carbs should be 50-100 grams.So I would like to see a blog post about this!

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast