Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest a Blog Post Topic page 14

June is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    This is a good one: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread38842.html

How to deliver a baby.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Mark,

There are a lot of Leptin reseters on the boards. I find some of the information from Dr. Kruse confusing and not jiving all the time with the Mastering Leptin Reset book. Can you give a down and dirty on this?

Who needs or should give it a go?
    eating parameters
    length of time
    etc.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Mark,

Another item i would like to know more about is gluconeogenesis.

1. How do you know this is happening.
    2. Can it even happen?
    3. What to do about it if it is happening.
    4. Can you reverse it?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    I would like an examination of sex as it applies to athletic function and hormonal health.

In other words, were those 1950s coaches and shaolin monks right to counsel total abstinence? Or can sexual activity be a boon to athletic performance? Even more provocatively, one MMA fighter counsels coitus interruptus before a fight.

I've always wondered about this.

Panda is offline Junior Member
    Hi Mark

Firstly, love your work!

Secondly, can you please comment on the study mentioned in the below articles? Thanks

Study Finds No Benefit From Daily Multivitamin - NYTimes.com
    Vitamin study causing controversy | abc30.com
    Study links multivitamins to breast cancer | Herald Sun

Panda

Lovelessk is offline Junior Member
    Rate my fridge contest!

I'd love to see an informal contest where we rate each other's primal fridge's/pantries.

How would we stand up next to Grok?

Suzie is offline Junior Member
    Hi Mark

I'm going camping (climbing) for 6 days with no fridge (have esky) and would love some suggestions as to what to take to eat. Obviously need energy to sustain the climbing efforts.

Cheers
    Suzie

wyldegirl is offline Junior Member
    I'd LOVE to have a post that addresses inflammation and puffiness, especially in the face (and redness on the cheeks) after about four months on full primal and very low carb. . . possible plateau?
    I also have a question that could be related but I want Mark's opinion on Kombucha. I drink 1-2 bottles most days, the majority of it in the morning as it completely helps with elimination (I notice the days I don't have kombucha, my elimination isn't as regular and I feel way more dehydrated). .. and has great probiotics but it does have a small amount of sugar and carbs. .. . if I'm not keeping it for my meals (to have before protein and fat), is this hindering my insulin and weight loss? I don't snack at all with anything else, and really only have two meals a day, as I find that makes me feel the best, a lot of fat and protein but have been cutting back on nut butters to see if that helps with inflammation and losing more of the stubborn areas where I'm not as lean as I used to be or feel I should be.
    I'm frustrated and wonder if the kombucha is hindering or doesn't really make much of a difference. . .

Thanks so much!

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    Though I haven't had it in a while I have fond memories of Spam, the Spam in a can. Fried on white bread w/ mustard or as a side for eggs.

The spam on the forum lately is much less appetizing. Flattering that the web-traffic stats are impressive enough to attract it but also time for your admin worker bees to step up the defense. It will only get worse if nothing's done. Exhibit A would be Craigslist which when not being used to attract murder victims has been spammed to the point of uselessness.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyBlue View Post
    Though I haven't had it in a while I have fond memories of Spam, the Spam in a can. Fried on white bread w/ mustard or as a side for eggs.

The spam on the forum lately is much less appetizing. Flattering that the web-traffic stats are impressive enough to attract it but also time for your admin worker bees to step up the defense. It will only get worse if nothing's done. Exhibit A would be Craigslist which when not being used to attract murder victims has been spammed to the point of uselessness.
    I heartily agree. It's getting over the top.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast