Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Journal [[Primalista]] page 2

Primalista is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    @belinda- I know it seems like sugar is in EVERYTHING! I think I am just going to buy a coconut and get the water out of there. At least I will know it is pure, and not have any added sugar.
    [[To live will be an awfully big adventure]]

Starting weight- 237
    Previous weight-229
    Current weight- 225

I feel awesome!! I have now lost a total of 12 pounds since I started my primal journey, and I am not stopping now! I feel great, I am even sleeping better. My eating is still a little off, but not much. It is just amazing that changing the way I eat can make me feel this good. I am gonna do some tabata sprints in the morning, and see how I do at that. I have been trying to stay within and eating window of 7 hours. Between noon and 7pm. I am not ever hungry til around noon anyway, so it isn't hard. And I feel better. It is like my body is breathing a sigh of relief that I am not constantly shoving food into it.

I am not able to afford grass fed, and organic and all that right now, but I am not TOO worried about it. That doesn't mean that as soon as I can afford that I won't go running to the farmers market, but for right now, what I eat is fine for me. I already feel lightyears better than I did before, and that is all that matters to me. Sorry this is so short, but I am SUPER busy at the moment. Grok on!!!
    Last edited by Primalista; 08-02-2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Add my weights

I am so super excited right now. My results are just amazing, and I am loving every minute of this. I have never had results like this so fast. :]] Ok, enough of that, now, on to my current stats!!!

Starting weight: 237
    Previous weight: 225
    Current weight: 224
    Total Weight Lost: 13 pounds!!!

Measurements
    Neck- 14"
    Chest- 43" (down 1")
    Waist- 38" (down 1")
    Arms-(r)13.5" (l)13"
    Belly- 47" (down 2.5")
    Hips- 48" (down 1.5")
    Rear- 48.5 (down 1.5")
    Thighs-(r)30" (down .5") (l)30" (down 1")
    Calves-(r)18" (down .5") (l)18" (down .5")
    Total Inches Lost: 9 inches!!!!

Gah!! I have lost 13 pounds and 9 inches! I am so effing happy. If I saw Mark Sisson somewhere, I do believe I would have to give him a huge hug. I feel a million times better, I look better, and people are noticing! It is the best feeling in the world when someone in my family tells me it looks like I have lost some weight. I wake up every morning with a smile on my face, eager to start the day. I used to just be miserable all the time. And in less than a month everything has changed. I am actually cooking, and eating real food. I am by no means being perfect, as I still have a problem with soda. I am drinking a lot less, though.

I am using an eating window of about 7 hours now. Between noon and 7pm. I usually eat 2 large meals, and maybe a snack or 2. I call my two meals Linner and Supper:]] I am eating around 1750 calories a day, mostly from fat. I do need to start eating more actual meat though. I mostly eat chicken thighs and legs, because they are cheap and taste wonderful. I also am trying to eat more fish, though I am unsure as to what would be the best kind to eat. I love tuna and salmon, though. I also love my daily big ass salad. It always gives me energy, and I feel like I am doing something really good for my body when I eat it. Next week I am going to start posting every day what I eat, so I can get some feedback on my diet. I want some opinions to make sure my eating is as on-target as I believe it to be.

Going Primal has been one of the best things I ever did, and life is oh so good:]]

Ok, so I know I have been MIA this past week. I have been so busy, I just have not had time to do anything! lol. Anyway, I am now going to weigh-in!

Starting weight:237
    Previous weight- 224
    Current weight- 222.5
    Total weight lost- 14.5 pounds!

I am so excited about this. I never imagined that I would lost pounds and inches by just changing the way I eat. I haven't really been working out, but I have still lost weight, and I feel awesome. It is the best feeling in the world when people tell me they can tell that I have lost a little weight. And pretty much no one believes me when I tell them that I have lost this much by eating a lot more fat! I have even been told that I HAVE to eat grains! Even though I told this person that eating grains makes me sick, she still told me that I had to eat them anyway, because they are an 'essential nutrient'. WHAT?? Ugh. Some people. But I do not let any of that discourage me. I know that I am doing the right thing, and that is what matters.

Ok, so for real, I want to start posting what I eat every day. I need to, so I can get some opinions on whether or not I am eating as well as I think I am. So I will (hopefully) be back tonight to post what I ate today :]]

belinda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Great progress report!
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12