Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The fat guy from Superbad got really skinny, anyone got info on his diet? page

pacificBeef is offline Senior Member

Question The fat guy from Superbad got really skinny, anyone got info on his diet?

Primal Fuel

My gf has a coworker who started CW diet and excercise last year around this time. At one point, she lost 15 lbs but gained 10lbs back. My gf thinks she just has bad genetics until I showed her this picture of Jonah Hill.

On the left is a pic from March 2010, on the right is him from earlier this week at an awards show. I've read in a few places he lost close to 35lbs in a year. Anyone got info on his diet/lifestyle? Did he go primal/paleo?

belinda is offline Senior Member
    I read that he went to a nutritionist and started running. But no more detail than that.
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Mike Gager is offline Senior Member
    id bet money on it that it was a CW diet. only losing 35-40lbs in a year with the help of a nutritionist and personal trainer is a sure sign. its to bad really he could have lost that much in 2 months easy eating primal/paleo

oh well congrats to him for the loss however he did it.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    He won't be nearly as funny now being 35 lbs smaller. He even knocked Seth Rogen in Funny People for losing weight.
    Georgette

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    I saw this guy walking in NYC last Halloween. He was pudgy at that time, good for him. It's possible he just did a lot of physical activity. Honestly though, I don't see anything wrong with that method (until it becomes unsustainable, as we all know) Ozzy's son took up muay thai and rock climbing to lose weight and it worked for him. For the sake of their health it'd be good for them to eat less in the way of grains assuming their nutritionists already covered the processed food and sugar angle.

Good career move for him though, this opens him up to other roles besides funny fat boy that can't get laid.

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    uh... He lost WAY more than 35 pounds... SERIOUSLY. LOOK at him, that is NOT 35 pounds lost, that's closer to 50-75 AT LEAST.

35 pounds is NOTHING. At the weight he was to begin with, it would have been MAYBE 2 pant sizes.

Either he's LYING, or we don't have the full story. He looks like he lost a lot of weight, very quickly. I would say gastric bypass. That's what it looks like to me. That super skinny, but with excess flab. That's not where you get from slow steady weight loss. That's where you get from quick weight loss with little muscle toning.

Mike Gager is offline Senior Member
    google him and youll see other pics where he doesnt look as skinny as in those pics. could be the lighting or something

i guess he lost the weight for a role in the new 21 jump street movie

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    ^Well when is that photo from in comparison to the super skinny one up top? Could be a "during" photo. I agree that it's way more than 35lbs.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    He's 5'7" so he's short.......hard to tell from the pics the actual weight loss, but I'd guess 100#
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast