Thread: Krill Oil 48x Better Than Fish Oil? page

geraldh Guest

allie Guest

I take krill oil also. It's quite dear, but it seems like a very good investment.

I take it because of the supposed purity of it. Low-to-no levels of rancidy/heavy metals/pesticides. Krill are teeny tiny, too... so I guess they don't have the mercury issue that comes with larger fish.

Also, the dosage is only x1-2 pills daily, unlike other fish oil brands where you you have to take soooo many to get the benefits.

dfast is offline Member

I've been thinking about switching to Krill, although I guess it's hard to determine the effect it will have over regular fish oil (does anyone 'feel' fish oil working?). At the moment I take a mixture of different fish oils, containing varying amounts of EPA and DHA, although I've cut down on the pills recently and have started to eat more fish instead.

dfast is offline Member

That's an interesting take on O3 and other polyunsaturated fats.

I should crunch the numbers; I do seem to spend quite a bit on O3 supplements. Maybe I'd be better off switching to Krill.

kjake55 Guest

PrimalCon New York

I take Krill instead of fish oil. The krill doesn't give me the after taste that the fish oil does. As far as "feeling it work" well I don't know about that but I do know that a couple of months ago I ran out of my tabs and didn't get to restock right away and within a couple of days I was feeling tight and a little creeky (for lack of a better explanation). Maybe it was all in my head but after a week of being back on schedule w/my supps I was feeling more like myself.