Thread: It's Here...!!! page

aussie1girl is offline Member

It's Here...!!!

Primal Fuel
    My Primal Blueprint just arrived...yahhooo !!!!!!!!!! I also got the PB quick meal cookbook and Sarah Fragoso's cookbook.

I'M SO EXCITED !!!!

SugarBaby is offline Senior Member
    Now just learn all that you find between the books' covers, and you got it made!
    WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie1girl View Post

I'M SO EXCITED !!!!
    Apparently.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Thanks for your replies LOL

pjgh is offline Senior Member
    It's a good read - well paced, summarised at the end of each chapter and doesn't sound condescending like some in the paleosphere.

What I like about Mark's approach is that he holds living central to his philosophy. Life is for living, not enduring, not doing without; living. Aim for the top, aim for the best you can be, but live your life along the way enjoying sensible indulgences and know how to cope when there is no option but to eat poison!

Enjoy! I know you will ...

Quote Originally Posted by pjgh View Post
    It's a good read - well paced, summarised at the end of each chapter and doesn't sound condescending like some in the paleosphere.

What I like about Mark's approach is that he holds living central to his philosophy. Life is for living, not enduring, not doing without; living. Aim for the top, aim for the best you can be, but live your life along the way enjoying sensible indulgences and know how to cope when there is no option but to eat poison!

Enjoy! I know you will ...
    I bought The Paleo Diet by Lorean Cordain while I was waiting for Mark's book to arrive and even though it was a good read it seemed a bit too strict for me. So I'm happy that Mark's approach is about living the best life.

pjgh is offline Senior Member
    ... some people like to live their life like a monk. Others like to enjoy it - Mark shows you can do this; in fact SHOULD do this, in food, drink, activity and rest, and stimulating your brain, all within the primal framework which will keep you fit, healthy and alive.