Thread: Carb Help page

Hitman is offline Member

Carb Help

Primal Fuel
    Ok i need help i use a bodybuilding fat loss Calculator and to do a 15% deduction and still build muscle i need to take in 2036 and 250 carbs. I weigh 156 if your wondering so how taken in that many carbs even if it was good carbs help me loss weight?????? I know people that do it but they go to a gym and workout 5 times a week i only workout 3 times a week so can anybody help me on this?

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

pyro13g is offline Senior Member
    Because you are at a calorie deficit! and obviously lifting correctly right now High carbs doesn't = weight gain. It can, with other implications, but you can find program upon program and millions upon millions of people that have built muscle, dropped fat, lost weight, on a calorie deficit and 50% of calories from carbs(food pyramid style carbs) if the strength training is intense enough.

RezH is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Keep those extra carbs to around workout times only and you should be fine. So that means low carb the rest of the time. I weigh the same and ingest 250-300 carbs on workout days without issue. My calories are higher though (recomposition).