Page 89 of 614 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189589 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 89

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hang in there girl. Thinking of you today.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    thanks Paula!!

Got a couple comments about losing today. It makes me feel good, especially when the scale doesn't tell me shit. I need to take measurements but can not find my measurement tape
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

well 'deep fried chocolate chip cooke'!!!!! I am 3 days early??? Is my body trying to synch with ya'll or what?? strangeness!

H2o aerobics we had a sub.. ummm this sub usually teaches an advanced class only offered in the morning only(why??) after tonight I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to take it, I have never worked so hard! oh my gosh.. you can not see it in my arms but they feel RIIPPPPED (in a good way). Did OMG pushups and so much more. Uh yeah... came home and am a laundry speed demon..LOL

I did not IF today.. which is a good thing since TOM arrived.. no wonder I was blah yesterday!!! Who knew?
    Karin

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    You can't use food exclamations here, silly. We'll think you actually ate the cookie.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    You can't use food exclamations here, silly. We'll think you actually ate the cookie.
    +1 what she said!

Does that teacher teach at another time you can make it to, maybe Saturday morning? Love when I get a good workout!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

hahahahahah..

291.5 same same.. interesting since TOM is here..

B: 3 eggs and blueberries
    L: hamburger, peas and maybe blueberries
    D: noddaclue

Chris: nope.. she teaches a class during the day when I am working. You know, for those lucky stay at home moms :P Perhaps this summer though... Let me tell you, I feel it this morning. Usually I do not feel it the next day. Something kicked me in the butt and bout ripped my arms off.. or so I feel.. but it feels good love it.. want more of it!! I am hoping class is not cancelled Thursday.. our instructor has an eye issue, which is why the sub.

ummm.. and did something kind of stupid.. I wanted to go to this teachers science conference and volunteered to present. Its in April so I have time to work on my presentation. I volunteer and then remember how much I hate talking in front of my peers. I mean, its bad enough with just school staff, but this one has science teachers from Kansas and Missouri. Crap crap.. On the plus side, the location is awesome- beautiful. Lots of hiking trails and such. I am looking forward to attending sessions.. just not my own. :l *fudge and whip cream on a spoon!*
    Last edited by athomeontherange; 02-01-2012 at 05:31 AM. Reason: my colorful cussing lol
    Karin

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    I'm really behind and will try to catch up in detail later. Any word from the doc on what the blood results mean? And TOM - told you that we were all going to converge (I was a few days late to bridge the gap) Hope you are feeling better and have an absolutely awesome day!!!!

I got my blood results and it showed my glucose high.. but that is it. The doctor has not got back with me. I did cut my fluids though and notice I am not so thirsty.. curious..
    Karin

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    hahahahahah..

291.5 same same.. interesting since TOM is here..

B: 3 eggs and blueberries
    L: hamburger, peas and maybe blueberries
    D: noddaclue

Chris: nope.. she teaches a class during the day when I am working. You know, for those lucky stay at home moms :P Perhaps this summer though... Let me tell you, I feel it this morning. Usually I do not feel it the next day. Something kicked me in the butt and bout ripped my arms off.. or so I feel.. but it feels good love it.. want more of it!! I am hoping class is not cancelled Thursday.. our instructor has an eye issue, which is why the sub.

ummm.. and did something kind of stupid.. I wanted to go to this teachers science conference and volunteered to present. Its in April so I have time to work on my presentation. I volunteer and then remember how much I hate talking in front of my peers. I mean, its bad enough with just school staff, but this one has science teachers from Kansas and Missouri. Crap crap.. On the plus side, the location is awesome- beautiful. Lots of hiking trails and such. I am looking forward to attending sessions.. just not my own. :l *fudge and whip cream on a spoon!*
    don't cha mean 281.5?

you need some green stuff

She gives you one more reason to look forward to summer then

New found confidence in a leaner stronger body will carry you through the presentation.

p.s. welcome back Ruth
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

yes I do mean 281.5.. ugh.. is it Monday??
    Karin