Page 59 of 637 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159559 ... LastLast

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 59

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Since I have gotten back I have been adding coconut milk to my tea, so this will just be a shift of sorts. However, yes 1T each of the butter and coconut oil would actually be starting with the minimum, so that is where I will start. I already sort of do 2 meals, although my morning coffee is currently almost the same calorie/fat/protein wise as a regular meal, just a little low on fat because the protein is from whey. I have an afternoon lull, and think doing the BP version of tea would help that tremendously.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I haven't gotten back to a 2-day meal scheme. It felt like I had to almost start back at the beginning...letting my body know I wasn't starving it Of course, now I feel too full usually to eat enough to last for 2 meals. I may need more protein density to make it work.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    287.5 down 2.5 bounce bounce

Bullet proof coffee (healthy TBS of each/2 cups coffee) this morning with my stuffed poblano and 2 eggs. BIG BREAKFAST I know but hoping it will sustain me until lunch. If I am not hungry at lunch, so much the better.

L: stuffed poblano with guac (I also have some hard boiled eggs should I need them).
    D: TBD

Ok.. I KNOW what tomatoes do for my knees (being a nightshade). Poblanos are nightshades too and I am feeling the ache in my ankles. Once my peppers are gone I think they have to hit the road...UGH! SAY IT AINT SO!!

Yesterday back to work by back was achey, I did therapy but I had little patience with the more challenging students yesterday. Hoping today is better. I brought the pain meds (muscle relaxers and motrin 800's) in case I need them. I want my back normal again..grrrr
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Yay for downward movement!!! Darned back - hope it gets in line soon!

Yeah for the happy scale number today, about time the bounce went low!

can you use the tens machine at work?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Hurray for heading in the right direction! Hope your back does better today.

oh yes, I hook myself up to the tens during the day. I can fasten the device on my pants or pocket. Doing that yesterday has made today a better day. I will hook up this afternoon so tomorrow will be good as well.

edit to add: Its kind of odd.. using the tens is like paying forward. I do not really feel positive results the day I use it, I feel it the next day.
    Karin

I am not good with paying forward, I always forget till the pain reminds me!
    Chris
    Unknown

Redflame is offline Senior Member
    So tell me girls, is the coffee Bullet thingey greasy, or just creamy? And is it just as good with tea? Can you tell I am afraid to try it? LOL
    Redflame
    Started PB Aug 9, 2010 then let 'stuff' get in the way
    Back to start and make a fantastic 2012
    Goal of Significant Weight Loss
    15 pounds down! with more to go!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    bulletproof coffee is very creamy.. delish!
    Karin