Page 471 of 618 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481521571 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 6172

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 471

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That is why I set two alarms for 5 am. I need a full 2 hrs to get our day started right.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I had 2 alarms.. one was my phone left in the living room. Good news!! I did have an apple I had left at work!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Ok.. 3 alarms and was UP! Of course between my daughter hogging the covers and the dog snipping and growling whenever touched or whatever, sleep was plenty illusive anyway.

3 more days with kiddos. Although tomorrow I have a half day training at "Intruderology" for school. I guess its a course on when to hide (which is what we have been learning to excel at), when to fight and when to run. Its a 4 hour training but seems to me, it should be more in depth. On the other hand, I am incensed at the idea such a course and training has to exist.

edit to say: Merry early Christmas Happy full moon to me. A co-worker just brought me some cranberr-ita for Christmas. Its in the car
    Last edited by athomeontherange; 12-17-2013 at 05:58 AM.
    Karin

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    ooo, yum.

1st therapy with eval tonight for the Bug. She is apprehensive but I secretly think she will LOVE it. She hates to talk which is one reason the counseling was not successful. She will not have to do much talking I think tonight. It is also her Christmas concert. Busy night! I have the camera for pics at therapy and the concert. Eating on the run tonight :/
    Karin

She sings, right? Does she play an instrument, yet?

She sings. I have said no to an instrument because I KNOW she would not practice for homework etc. However, I have purchased a guitar for her for Christmas. She wants to learn so bad. In this show, she is a toy soldier as well.
    Karin

sounds fun.

the instrument thing, well yes they don't usually practice and if you force them then it isn't fun anymore. But, if you are not paying for lessons, no big deal they learn at their own pace. The best thing for us was that Doodla took Orchestra in school as her "art" so she learned to play violin in Middle School. Then when she got to High School the teacher desperately needed a cello player, loaned us an instrument to keep at home and she had one to play at school so we didn't have to take it back and forth. Most all of her "practice" was at school though. Once we decided she was really going to play it we traded in the violin (she had one and Boo had one and neither one of them was getting much play) for a cello. Now 2 years out of High School she still plays the cello when she can. She had room in her dorm last year and had it there, everyone loved hearing her play during the afternoons. Boo took art as his art class, in the end he was sorry he did, because he despised the class, even though he is quite talented, and didn't end up knowing how to play an instrument. He wanted to learn the guitar. Sad thing is that in his senior year they added a jazz orchestra class with guitar.

She loves at, even though it was only a 9 week course. She also loves choir. Yeah, the instrument thing is a bummer of you have to tag on them to practice so i was not going there.

Concert tonight was fun, will post some pics tomorrow.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    How did the therapy session go?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    -- Ruth