Page 453 of 630 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 6294

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 453

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    aaaa, that newcomer glaze in your eyes from trying to read as much as possible on the subject.

I bet you are right about the alcohol though, great with an early dinner less so as a night cap on the way to bed. I believe I have read somewhere (my problem with remembering where is old age forgetfulness) that for women the best health benefits from red wine come if you do a glass most nights as opposed to having a few once or twice a week.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    This is a fundraiser called quartermania. They will be auctioning off items and then there will be booths for early Christmas shopping. The fundraiser is to raise money for the 2015 graduation class. However, in 2 weeks there is another for a leukemia patient. I am hoping to gain some new customers and make some sales. I thought I mentioned this..
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnTiger View Post
    Hello from a newcomer.

Hope you don't mind me sticking my nose in. I am sure I read something recently about getting your alcohol in as early in the day as possible. Which sorta matches the comment about one to help you relax, two would disturb your sleep. One might have time to be metabolized before you sleep but the second wouldn't. I think it also said you should only take your alcohol with food. Sorry to be so vague when trying to help, but I've read an awful lot in the last seven days.

Congrats, also, on the loss
    Welcome!! Thank you! I have to agree about the alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    aaaa, that newcomer glaze in your eyes from trying to read as much as possible on the subject.

I bet you are right about the alcohol though, great with an early dinner less so as a night cap on the way to bed. I believe I have read somewhere (my problem with remembering where is old age forgetfulness) that for women the best health benefits from red wine come if you do a glass most nights as opposed to having a few once or twice a week.
    this makes sense.
    Karin

Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    This is a fundraiser called quartermania. They will be auctioning off items and then there will be booths for early Christmas shopping. The fundraiser is to raise money for the 2015 graduation class. However, in 2 weeks there is another for a leukemia patient. I am hoping to gain some new customers and make some sales. I thought I mentioned this..
    maybe, but I don't remember you saying anything except that it was coming up. Sounds like a great way to get some sales and meet new people and help a worthy cause all at the same time!

yes, its a win for all. I am kind of nervous about tomorrow as its just the unexpected. After that, I anticipate all will be well with AVON shows. They even seem kind of fun.

Food UP until last night was good. The weather here is just too dang cold and bitter. I think we are getting what Ruth has been experiencing. Most unpleasant weather!!

Lily is home sick now with my mom who seems to have caught the same thing. Me?? I am just staying out of the way to stay healthy.

Ok here is whats cooking: Overnight, pork roast for homemade green chili. Last night I had fresh ground pork in the fridge to make sausage with. Umm yeah, have been so busy. No time to mix, let cure etc. So, I fried it all up in a pan and put the seasonings in it I would have used for sausage and made a "skillet sausage". Pretty tasty and sausageish.. not the same as if it had cured with the seasonings but good with eggs this morning!!!

Last of the egg-cups for lunch today.. I love eggs but ONLY when they are farm eggs. Store bought eggs are just sad with their pale yellow yolks and all. My yolks are orange!!

Crazy day at school. We have a building FULL of subs due to inservices, meetings etc. I kid you not. On my team of 7, only 3 of us are here and it is that way across the building. Top that with an i-pad re-sync for the all the students and wow.. I am hoping teaching gets done today.
    Karin

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Your inbox is full

It is gray and dreary here, we are expecting 2 days of rain, though not as cold as the stuff you guys get.

Ok, so your new assignment is to focus on what you did well! You went at least 3/4ths of your day in compliance with your program right and had 1 (?) slip up a the end. So that tells me you have still not quite gotten breakfast and lunch down pat yet as far as it being enough to help you make it to dinner, though today's sounds promising. Maybe in the afternoon, before you go home and after lunch, you could have some coffee (or a nice tea) with a touch of HWC? If it isn't too late for caffeine, it would help you feel perkier then you would not get home starving and tired?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Your inbox is full
    fixed
    Karin

PRE-Black Friday sale!!! Free shipping with orders of $10 or more. Check out my site at: AVON - Products for some bargins!!!
    Karin

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My first Avon show. The turn out was just sad. However, made some new contacts and customers.

1123130900.jpg1123130900a.jpg1123130900b.jpg1123130901.jpg1123130901a.jpg
    Karin