Page 447 of 617 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497547 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 6170

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 447

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Getting a wii with wii fit! Love that virtual sale!

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Cool

Weight up.

Stupid scale.

My scale does not define me, my scale does not define me, my scale does not define me, my scale does not define me...

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Karin, regarding the scale....on MFP you can add things you want to measure. At the bottom of the check in page there is a "track other measurements" place to click. Name it something like high weights or daily or something like that. Then put every day's weight in it. In the top where it says "today's weight" only put them if they are lower than the last one. This give you 2 graphs to see. The today's weight one shows a nice slowly downward graph, and the second shows a roller coaster that is moving downward. For me this keeps me from getting too worked up about the fluctuations. As long as you are tracking food you might as well track the weights right?

And yahoo on the wii! DD took ours to school with her, and they used to do Dance Dance Revolution tournaments in the dorm. The Michael Jackson one was apparently fun as well. Many of the wii sports are pretty energetic too.

oh yes.. I want some dance ones. I figure it will be a nice change up to the treadmill when it gets cold outside.
    Karin

We used it at home when we got it, but since DD was always the one who instigated the play we didn't lose anything by her taking it to school with her. The games and the dance ones are much more fun than the wii fit. I did do the yoga for a while though and liked it.

Ok.. that makes sense on the MFP. So I added a daily weight to track daily. I also adjusted the regular check in weight. I put it as my last new low which was 278. I think it will help me see how close I am getting back in it.
    Karin

I am excited. It will be a way to reward LIly as well seeing as how its not being bought FOR her. When I try to use that as an incentive (that I will buy her one) it never comes to fruition. So, I am doing something FOR ME. However, it might help with some of her sensory therapy (on occasion).
    Karin

my low weight on MFP usually ends up being the weight after the 3rd fast of the week. I like putting it in because it shows the date I hit it and is a motivator if it has been more than a week, which this last one is, and also keeps me from getting depressed when I can see it hasn't been that long since I hit it (mine last low was on the 4th). Anyway, because of the fluctuations on the scale I had to add that extra measurement for my sanity!

It is good that she knows that it is your wii! If you become a member at a Game Stop (or some equivalent) you can trade your used games for other used games, and they usually sell used accessories too. Although your virtual yard sale is likely a better solution.

I have noticed a lot of accessories and games for sale on the virtual sites. Probably because Christmas is coming. I was going to just order one off of Amazon, but am getting a way better deal this way. I can add accessories as I see them and games. Whats nice is I can also put out a "wanted" post too.
    Karin