Page 440 of 546 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450490540 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 5459

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 440

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    the under armour was exactly what I was talking about. DS wore it for football and rifle and DD wears it for running.

Room Essentials® Down Alternative Comforter : Target

Comforter like this^ and this is so cheap you might not be able to find it cheaper at Goodwill. Then after you put the pellets in, you could still put the whole thing in a duvet cover so it would "match" her room. What you can probably do is get a bean bag at goodwill and use the pellets. Between those and a Duvet cover you should be able to get the weight you need, given how light she is.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I see. Yep, that would be easy! I just bought her a bean bag chair. I think when she sits in it and it conforms around her it will be good as well. Looks like I need to head to the goodwill. I need to check because my mom had a comforter like this she no longer uses.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Today I spent the majority of each class at my podium (standing desk). My legs and feet are not tired but my tummy is having issues today.
    Karin

there you go. those beads for the bean bag chairs are not that heavy, but once you fill up the comforter and add the duvet cover you should have it covered. And putting the beads in each of the pockets will have that same sort of conforming effect.

Tummy issues from food on the trip?

I am sitting down right now for the first time today. They are painting in my office. My feet will do better when my new shoes come.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

I am not sure. For the most part I was gluten free and I avoided "substitute" foods. However, traveling makes it hard to stay 100%
    Karin

3rd morning in a row great in regards to Lily. Today she is starting the under armor shirts. She said she loves how they feel and that they are tight. She has had good reports so far and has even moved to a smaller much lighter bag (THIS IS HUGE). One parent this weekend had the theory because Lily insisted on a super heavy bag that she was "self medicating". Now that I am doing some things different she has moved to a lighter bag. I also did some aromatherapy with her last night as part of her therapy.

Now about me: Today is the second morning I am doing some protein powder in my coffee. Perhaps that affected the tummy yesterday?? We will see. I even brought some extra scoops because I was HUNGRY by the time lunch came and succumbed to candy in the afternoon. I am disgusted that my pants and jeans are so flipping tight.
    Karin

OMG, the Lily news just keeps coming and zoo very happy for you.

Regarding food, do you have a plan or is it just cut out the junk for now? Given your natural tendencies to not love veggies, something similar to P's might actually work for you, ya think?

possibly. I need a refresher on what she is doing. Right now, I am wanting to cut out the junk.
    Karin

made it to lunch today. Had some sugar to "get there" but then for lunch had some pepperoni's and some cheddar cheese. I am having another iced coffee protein drink as well. I would like to make it to dinner without snacks today. That would be an improvement from yesterday.
    Karin