Page 433 of 635 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 6349

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 433

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Hey Avon lady, my products arrived yesterday. The nail polish colors are gorgeous. The perfume, far away, is different from anything else I have. Not sure if I would have chosen it for myself if I had smelled it first. A little heavy on the spice. I'll see what comments I get at school today.

Hope you are feeling better.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    my avon stuff came yesterday too! thanks, it will help insure I don't look my age for another 6 months!

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Thank you both for supporting me. I do appreciate it. I am going to be sending out a sample of the new perfume coming out in campaign 24 called Passion. WOW! It smells divine!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I have slept almost all day. Achey body, congestion you name it. If I feel the same tomorrow I might head into the doctor. Although, not sure they will tell me anymore than I already know.
    Karin

I can't wear perfume, bothers both DH and me. I do need to check out the catalog though, I do sometimes do my nails (although DH doesn't care for that either).

Sad you are not feeling well, have you at least stopped, hmm, expelling from both ends? Sleep is good!

yes.. the expelling has stopped-thank goodness. This is not something I am familiar with. I mean seriously, the last time was like 10 years ago. Now the coughing makes the head hurt worse than it already does.
    Karin

The coughing is important also. My DS is not a cougher and he has a tendency toward bronchitis and pneumonia because of the mucous he doesn't get rid of. DH is a cougher and has never gotten either, the coughing has been very irritating for her at times having to sleep in a recliner, but it does its job. Now if you could find some thing you could drink that would speed up the process of getting rid of (or thin) the mucous, you might be on your way. Maybe hot teas and no dairy?

When I have been coughing they have been "productive" so far. Yesterday and last night it was shots of Nyquil and popping Ibuprofen (so much fun, right?). The coughs stayed productive and the headache went away. I was concerned about pneumonia (its something the doc and I watch for because of my asthma) but you are right, if the mucus can be thinned, coughing is good so it can go away. I have not been drinking anything hot because my throat is on fire. Cold feels good on it. I have not been eating any dairy either. In fact, not eating a whole lot of any one thing except crackers.
    Karin

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, this is an awful illness.

I would love a sample of the new perfume. "Far away" is growing on me. My husband likes it. My gay friend says it smells good but doesn't seem like me. My usual is "red door" by elizabeth arden. I am going to rotate the two fragrances daily. Can't wait to paint my nails tomorrow.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I want to try the new gel nail polish Avon has. Its suppose to stay on longer etc. I will be getting those sample out next week though Paula.
    Karin