Page 422 of 612 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472522 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 6115

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 422

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    this is not whole 30 compliant?
    I avoid 'flours' on W30 including coconut etc because they will cause me to nose dive into the nearest bakery
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    ahh gotcha!

edit to say: still beating the sugar beast! Now to get the kid and myself to bed and asleep.
    Last edited by athomeontherange; 10-06-2013 at 06:25 PM.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I am excited for your week, knowing that you are prepared with veggie/egg muffins for front-loading, and mason jar salads to get your veggies at lunch, cant wait to see how you end up feeling physically by the end of the week. And to see if this makes it easier to handle the general stresses of your life. I think the physical and mental is a circle that feeds itself, and I believe that your food this week is going to break that circle and start a new, healthy one!

So I could NOT go to sleep last night. Awake until after 1am. This is tough for a person who needs to be up BY 5:30a. I got a little hungry last night and tried to stave it off with pork rinds and blue cheese (some nice fat- not totally sane but pretty close). That did NOT do it. I succumbed to a couple 90 calorie granola bars and was able to go to sleep shortly after. Grr

The scale said I am up a couple this morning :/ UGH!! I want my clothes to fit right again and then get nice and big dang it!

This morning, had my coffee and 2 egg muffins. I had them cold and they were good. They had red bell and onion in them topped with a couple slices of dehydrated jalapenos I did this last summer. It had just the right bite! Felt good until lunch and let me just say, this jar salad is WOW!! The veggies are lettuce, carrots, zucchini, and green onions. Not a full serving of each but it makes for a nicely layered texture salad. I am still amazed these worked out SO FLIPPIN GREAT! My mom even thought they looked wonderful. I brought with me for lunch some pumpkin "latte" as well. I tweaked the recipe as the original did not even call for coffee.. whaaa???Essecially it was pumpkin coconut milk. Ummmm, just not for me. Added a little water (that dang thing was THICK) and some instant coffee- BAM! Yum!
    Karin

sooo sleepy... gut is in distress with all these foreign bodies call vegetables.
    Karin

maybe next time you could do the pumpkin spice latte instead of the granola bars? Today looks great! I will tell you the same thing I tell my DD, if eating a food distresses your tummy (for her it is meat) then you should be more vigilant about adding a bit of it into your diet regularly. Survival requires your digestive system be flexible.

Ok..I left school @ 5pm..had a migraine by then but my day was not over. Had to go get supplies to make a baby shower basket(pics later)bouquet and meds. Took 4 advil and fed the migraine a dinner roll...well rolls and a biscuit. Headache is gone now..very tired. Tomorrow is a new day. Co workers love the look of my salads btw.

Tomorrow should be normal so it should be better. Oh and I dont think my bp mefs are working well..cankles are back. :banghead:

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

I used to never get hungry in the morning or before lunch like I am today. UGH! Iced coffee for breakfast and 2 egg muffins, jar salad for lunch and maybe some pork rinds. Baby shower today. Cake If its not chocolate, I know I will want a piece.
    Karin

Made it to lunch- BARELY!!! LOL New favorite snack: microwave pork rinds!! Eating them with lunch because I feel ravenously hungry! They taste so god a little warm and popped fresh-ish. My salad is awesome. Its in an old claussen pickle jar (I do not have enough pints handy) and works just fine! So, again.. SANE breakfast and lunch.

TMI- on a side note.. my bowels are talking to me about all these veggies they are not used to.
    Karin

let go of the guilt, and just freakin enjoy it. Eat it as slowly and as mindfully as you can. Do the best you can up to that point, and then do the best you can immediately following it. Note that this is not a license to eat everything in sight, just a small piece of mindfully enjoyed cake. It will not wreck all your hard work to eat well, it is just a piece of cake.

I bet you find out it doesn't taste as great as you thought, but you will still want another piece-weird thing a sugar addiction!

p.s. is the iced coffee and 2 muffins enough to really consider that you are front loading? or is it just a bit more than you were doing before. I don't want you to feel like you are dieting girly, or you won't be able to sustain it. remember you are not supposed to allow yourself to get hungry.