Page 415 of 630 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 6294

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 415

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Good grief.. today hit the ground for volleyball..food not great. I hate being at this weight because i am always so dang tired!!! Tonight dinner was good and back on track. Skinless pan fried chicken (olive oil,chicken, sp), peas and carrots and a salad.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Not a big deal especially given you have had a couple days that were pretty low. Keep the good choices you started at dinner rolling!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Lil had a friend spend the night last night. She raved again this morning over dinner. The rest of the family had red potatoes w/ butter and gravy with everything. This morning i made her favorite breakfast when she comes over: comforts (ref. Biscuits fried then rolled in powdered sugar) horrendous in paleo regards I know but they are good. I am sticking to my coffee w/ hwc and may have a couple eggs later. Needless to say that regardless of the girls gobbling up the comforts, i am sending them home with Lil's friend.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

When my kids had overnight friends I used to make monkey bread (usually with ref. biscuits), they loved it.

I usually add some sort of thing to dinner that is carby for the hubs and kids, I rarely eat it, and I try to make sure that what I do eat is satisfying so that I don't feel deprived. It usually works.

MsSmith is offline Senior Member
    I love the suggestion of setting a timer for 15 minutes after eating, giving your body time to feel full...
    Paleo Diet: 8-25-13 Wt: 185 BF% 27
    Primal Diet (Lower Fat/Carb): 9-27, Wt: 176.4
    Potato Hack Diet (Rotation): 11-12, Wt: 171.2
    Primal Diet (LF/C): 1-23-14, Wt: 159.6
    CW: 158 GW: 130 CBF%: 24.38
    48 - 5'7.5"

"What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet." ~ A.F.

"Exercising should be about rewarding the body with endorphins and strength, not about punishing your body for what you've eaten." ~ Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    When my kids had overnight friends I used to make monkey bread (usually with ref. biscuits), they loved it.

I usually add some sort of thing to dinner that is carby for the hubs and kids, I rarely eat it, and I try to make sure that what I do eat is satisfying so that I don't feel deprived. It usually works.
    yup.. did that with potatoes because as you know, I can not do potatoes..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MsSmith View Post
    I love the suggestion of setting a timer for 15 minutes after eating, giving your body time to feel full...
    Love this!! I had forgotten that suggestion.
    Karin

MsSmith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    Love this!! I had forgotten that suggestion.
    I read it in your journal earlier. I went back to find the author to give him/her credit but was unable to find it in the first few pages of the search feature results.
    Paleo Diet: 8-25-13 Wt: 185 BF% 27
    Primal Diet (Lower Fat/Carb): 9-27, Wt: 176.4
    Potato Hack Diet (Rotation): 11-12, Wt: 171.2
    Primal Diet (LF/C): 1-23-14, Wt: 159.6
    CW: 158 GW: 130 CBF%: 24.38
    48 - 5'7.5"

"What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't happened yet." ~ A.F.

"Exercising should be about rewarding the body with endorphins and strength, not about punishing your body for what you've eaten." ~ Unknown

Today is starting off strong I think. Coffee and HWC. I also have a couple HB eggs in case I need them. HB eggs are so easy and transportable. Lunch will be simple as well HB eggs and some red bells.

Knee is feeling better after that field-trip. I iced and rested then iced some more. It feels on the mend. So much on the mend that I got on the mower and mowed most of the back yard. Good grief it was so over grown. Good thing we live in the country and have no neighborhood association. I could have ALMOST baled it. My lawn is prairie grass anyway. Hopefully today I can mow some more. It felt good being in the sun with just the noise from the mower and nothing else yammering in my ear. LOL Aside from the assault from some grasshoppers it was a great afternoon. We survived the sleepover (there was some doubt).

"Yeah, Monday!", said no teacher ever but eh, its not so bad today. Nope, did not get on the scale. Until she quits her bitchiness, she can stand alone.
    Karin

are you doing a fast, ultra low calorie day today?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am just doing a listening to my body day. Having my famous pan fried chicken tonight.. otherwise known as a do-again from Sat. night with a nice large salad.
    Karin