Page 408 of 630 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458508 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 6294

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 408

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Confirmed, I would have my own website.

Back at school today. Looks like I will be wearing shorts or skirts for the next 6-7 weeks as this bugger of a brace does NOT flippin' stay up with pants or jeans- dang it!! The knee is a bit sore but I do not need to be up a whole lot which is good. I got the sad puppy eyes from the dogs this morning when I was up getting my shower this morning. They KNEW I was not going to be home today.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Is there an initial out lay cost? Your own website is good, and even better if you could have people go to the main site and put in your name?

yes, there is an initial cost but its nominal..
    Karin

well, yesterday I was sore and tired when I got home. I am hobbling around but keeping at it. Its good to be back at work. Although tomorrow I am headed to KU for a science meeting/conference. I am looking forward to it. We are staying in a hotel with a pool so Lily should be thrilled as well.

I am not back to "program" yet but it will come very soon.
    Karin

Lily gets to go too? fun!

yup..she is missing volleyball but it can not be helped. I think this will be of interest to her as well.
    Karin

Fun weekend up at KU. Lily enjoyed the whole thing. We first listened to a lecture about subterranean beavers that were 6 cm long. We then got to visit the paleontology lab at KU that is not open to visitors. We then went to some other KU lab sites where Lily found MANY rocks and fossils and even panned for Gold. My mobility was limited and what little I did has made me so stinking sore today. I am mostly icing my knee today.

Ok.. I know that grains are bad for me. I KNOW they cause aches in my joints. I usually expect it in my ankles etc. I have had too much and now I have pain in my right hand (the first 2 joints). It feels arthritic and I really suspect grains. So, so far today I am doing well. I have had pork rinds, blue cheese dressing and ham today. I also had some ice cream but my focus now is getting rid of the grains..again.
    Karin

The trip sounds great.

I think it best to focus on one thing at a time as well. I have noticed over the course of the past few years that things I thought I would never be able to do have been slowly added to my food repertoire. Fasting for example. I don't think I have a problem with one particular food or another in as far as my joints are concerned, but grains just have too many calories for the level of enjoyment I get out of them. (p.s. funny you had ice cream early in the day? I always think of it as something I do at the end of the day, when my will power is at its lowest)

Today is my fast day, so just my iced coffee this morning and 4oz of Kombucha at lunch (store bought). Dinner tonight will be spaghetti squash, with Kerrygold, baked fish, and cucumbers soaked in ACV. This should leave me enough to finish the night with another iced coffee (decaf) for "dessert".

well you see.. I had ice cream for *cough*breakfast*cough*. Why? Pity party or just too tired to eat the right thing. The rest of the day has been pretty great in regards to food though.
    Karin

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Interesting, my resolve is strongest in the morning, it is the 2 to 4 pm witching hour that always gets me! I literally can always make it to 2pm, then if I make it to 4pm I am usually home free.