Page 388 of 622 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 6214

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 388

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    if I'm not helping my friend move, I will send you easy crockpot links. Make some freezer crockpot meals. Feel a bunch of chicken/beef/pork chops that you can eat during the week. Frozen veggies you can nuke.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    -- Ruth

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Thanks Ruth. I know the "secret" is really to plan. I need to get up and running when school starts. I was reading in Well Fed (awesome book) about prepping for the week.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I like Well Fed. Good stuff in there. And, early, when I was typing on my phone, it should have said GRILL.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Having a food plan is key. As you know, once the whirlwind of school starts, it is hard to have time to think about anything else for a few weeks. I do find it easier to eat right when I have a set schedule. I hope that you have a good day (with food, planning, and family) today so that you can go in tomorrow with a clear head.
    I am hoping to have JUDDD well established by Sept. so that I can do ADF on school days.

For what it's worth........... I know that my DDs were impossible for about 2 months. Physically (and mentally) couldn't do them. I started with a week of essentially LCHF (except I wasn't really counting). After that, DDs were tolerable. Perhaps something to think about -- a week to "reset" the body (and plan), then dive into 4:3; 5:2; or ADF.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Ruth, I find it much easier to do the fasting days if I have been at least reasonably LC (ie. under 200g or so). And with higher fat as opposed to higher protein.

I have been jonesing for sweets this week, so today I am planning to hit my Pinterest and whip up one of those LCHF treats I have pinned.

Have you tried Mark's coconut macadamia bars he posted a few Saturdays ago? No sugar, tons of good fat. They totally fulfill my sweet craving!

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    no, but I can't let macadamia nuts into the house, I can't stop eating them. I did pin some lemon fat bombs i think I am looking at.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Having a food plan is key. As you know, once the whirlwind of school starts, it is hard to have time to think about anything else for a few weeks. I do find it easier to eat right when I have a set schedule. I hope that you have a good day (with food, planning, and family) today so that you can go in tomorrow with a clear head.
    I am hoping to have JUDDD well established by Sept. so that I can do ADF on school days.
    agreed.. and me too. Today has been planning, unpacking etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    For what it's worth........... I know that my DDs were impossible for about 2 months. Physically (and mentally) couldn't do them. I started with a week of essentially LCHF (except I wasn't really counting). After that, DDs were tolerable. Perhaps something to think about -- a week to "reset" the body (and plan), then dive into 4:3; 5:2; or ADF.
    this helps. I just need to keep telling myself it will get better.

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    I agree with Ruth, I find it much easier to do the fasting days if I have been at least reasonably LC (ie. under 200g or so). And with higher fat as opposed to higher protein.

I have been jonesing for sweets this week, so today I am planning to hit my Pinterest and whip up one of those LCHF treats I have pinned.
    alrightythen.. I need to get back to LCHF for a while. Especially if it will help JUDDD and ADF.

Fighting a sore throat since last night and not sure why. I am trying to drink drink drink though and hopefully flush it out if its a bug.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    The other factor is mental/emotional. I couldn't seem to get back on track until I finally dealt with the Kevin-school issue. Maybe now that the move is done, you will be able to make some headway.