Page 383 of 612 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433483 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 6115

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 383

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I agree. I have been looking at my schedule and know where I am starting now and into the school year.

Sunday- UD
    Mon-DD
    Tues-MD
    Wed-MD
    Thurs-UD
    Fri-DD
    Sat-MD

This way the weekends are not restricted should something come up. My plan is also to IF until 4:30p except on UD's.

edit: Why can I do this now and could not earlier in the year? Why does this seem too easy?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    You had too much going on earlier. Once you get in the habit, you should be able to manage the school year!
    -- Ruth

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    I would think a general schedule, probably by looking at your week each week. If you're too flexible, you might end up with too many UDs. I would say no DDs in a row and a DD is ideally (though not necessarily) after a solid UD.
    Totally agree with this. It has to work with your life but generally I would suggest not doing dd's consecutively. Both the 5:2 forum and Dr 'Moseley's video (I swear I get no kick back, it just made all the difference in my understanding of the why's) can help with why not 2 in a row I can't remember the details but they were very good😁
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

I never considered 2 DD in a row and wow.. that would JACK me up! LOL My weekly schedule is posted above which will give me 3 MD, 2UP and 2DD (not in a row of course)

UD today!! Whoohoo!! I also think today is the L.A.S.T day on the old apartment!! Then the next hurdle is unpacking-yuck.
    Karin

I think as long as you plan for 2 dd's a week you will do well. Thing is you should post your weight somewhere that shows loss over time. When I post my weight in the progress tracker at the 5:2 forum it tells me how much I have lost since I started and what the weekly average is. While I was working it my lowest average was just over a pound a week even though there may have been a few weeks where I didn't lose.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

I am posting my weight on the 5:2, MFP and here

ALL moved out, apt cleaned and deposit returned to me! Now to unpack..
    Karin

Yeah for the deposit return!!!

I really like the 5:2 progress tracker, but use MFP to post all the rest of the measurements, when I take them

oh yeah.. that apt looked better when I left than when I moved in. The carpets look new, I scrubbed the other floors on my hands and knees and shined all the hard wood with my lemon oil concoction from Pintrest that rocks! Not to mention I replaced a couple mini blinds that were weathered (after a while they get brittle) and the bathroom SPARKLED. I did not want her to even try and complain about something. She wrote a check just like that, no waiting 30 days. WHoop.. whoop!! That monkey is off my back, now to get the rest of the tribe of monkey's dealth with.

Looking good on food today for my UD. I had a nice large breakfast because I knew I would be working. I am not real hungry now. In fact, on my UD's I want to see if I can eat 2 meals and "maybe" a snack. That will work great when I start back to school as well.

Weigh in is Sunday. I am really hoping for a loss. I have been working hard with moving and eating right, some validation would be nice.
    Karin

measure your waist too, when you are working in hot weather like you have been sometimes the body holds onto fluids even if you are drinking a lot and taking your meds as you are supposed to.

yep.. its the only thing I am measuring at this time.

Just got back from hiking in the back 40. Holy crap its overgrown (I dont care). However, I think we are blessed with poison ivy, sumac and oak. Heading to walmart for items just in case Lily and I break out. We were back there 20 minutes, crossed the creek to the property line because I thought I heard a chain saw "poaching" on our land. Turns out no. Soaking wet from creek and sweat by the time I got back as well as scratched up. There are like a bagillion trees with big ass thorns and every one reached out to get me. I even had thorns in my hair. Ugh.. nature.
    Karin