Page 381 of 651 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 6510

Thread: The Journey begins with me

Shop Now
    It is so much easier for me when I do it at work. Mentally I just know there is no food, so I don't really give it another thought. Even if I am bored out of my mind (as is often the case) there is no food so I can't fall back on that.

I also think a good UD is the best lead in to an easier DD. I will do MD tomorrow as well. But again it is a work day so food before 4:30 is not really an option.

MD's for me is a fat fast until 4:30pm. I am really really hoping this will work when I start school as well. When stressed I head to food first. If I can just fat fast until 4:30pm daily no matter what and most days eat in a window of sorts, I am wondering if I will be more successful. Thinking this out:

Sunday: UD
    Monday: DD
    Tues: MD
    Wed: UD?
    ThursD?

Fri:MD
    Sat:MD

I am thinking the days in red can be altered as needed.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Even if I'm at the office, waiting until 4:30 is too much for me. I'm finding that I can do breakfast/late lunch/small snack, which will soon lead to breakfast/dinner...which should work well. I'd like to get to 1 meal/day, but with all I have going on, it's too much.

A good UD for sure helps with the DDs.

I do have some calories, but basically it is 100 of fat. And before I get home I have had 124 oz of fluids.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

I have been having iced coffee with HWC. The fat I think is what is helping the IF until 4:30p. Then I swear I am drinking all day (tea and water).

DD was a success!! I nailed this! HA! Cruising inside my rumble strips!
    Karin

We're going to have to sync up our DDs
    -- Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    We're going to have to sync up our DDs
    oh yeah girl friend!! I am going to have a day or 2 of MD, then an UD and another DD.
    Karin

Today is a MD.. I woke up hungry. However, I am going to work to the 4:30pm IF. Also feeling sore this morning. The moving yesterday and then I started shampooing carpets. My daughter had some stains on the carpet so spot treating was a hands and knees operation (it looks like its all coming out) but wow.. sore!

unpacking is overwhelming..
    Karin

The unpacking is what I HATE about moving. Well, that and cleaning my old place

So, go figure. On my UD, I wasn't particularly hungry. On my DD, I'm already starving, and I had PLENTY of good calories yesterday

Shop Now
    that reversal happened to me more than a few times in the first month or so.