Page 365 of 637 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 6361

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 365

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Its a 3/4 ton and it doesn't purr... it roars. LOVE IT but yeah I felt so sexy let me tell ya. LOL

With the W30, I am wondering if its not a process. I have TOTALLY eliminated AS and dairy (my binges do not include those). However, my binges are during the witching hour or super duper late at night (which is new and rare).
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, contrary to the w30 hardliners' opinion, it is a process for many of us.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I think you are both to be congratulated for moving in the right direction.

My "Fast Diet" has gone from ADF, to 4:3, to 5:2, to 3:2:2, to a 20:4 on work days and eat to satisfaction on non-work days (no fancy acronyms or number combos for that one!). I will hold at least to that last one while one of the kids is home, and swing back to the 3:2:2 when it is just DH and I at home. My clothes are still fitting better and better so I am good with that as it reduces the stress level of life right now.

tummy is unsettled this morning and I am EXHAUSTED. I think too much heat yesterday although I was drinking (mostly water a little tea) almost NON-FRICKIN-STOP all day. Whats up with that??
    Karin

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Working hard in the heat does that to you no matter how much water you drink.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Feeling better today. I think I have enough rest and finally feel refreshed. Still working at W30. Not everyday is PERFECT but close. I am watching portions but really only tracking dd calories.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin

I am back to trying to track every day. Just this week though to snap myself right back in line
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

kinda quiet in all the journals but hopefully it means everyone is having some relaxing time and not so stressed on what they are or are not eating.

I bought some Majool dates and OMG.. weird how you can be instantly addicted.

While it is summer for me, I have a lot to prepare for next year to do. I am starting off the year with an archaeology unit to get the basics of science observation down. This means, I had to semi-create a new civilization complete with artifacts and a written language. This will tie nicely into their SS class as well. I am putting together a Norse civilization for the students to examine and making artifacts for them complete with a rosetta stone. They will not be able to translate the language until they study Egypt in SS, which is fine. Yeah, some of this is a little far fetched but this is all about the process. In SS they study ancient civilizations but not the Norse which makes this perfect. I have been researching and now I need to come up with artifacts. I have been to garage sales looking for items that might work as artifacts. THEN, on Wednesday I have called a department meeting with my science teachers (2 of whom are NEW to middle school and NEW to science). We have to figure out what we are doing with our curriculum since the district has decided not to purchase our subject new materials (we are the ONLY one). Oh.. I also need to make back to school items for my team and my department. Do I HAVE to?? Nope.. but I know what its like to come back and have people appreciate it. I want them to start the year off with a smile and an "ok, cool, we are back!" attitude. I also need to make about 12 cards for this next year (birthdays, secretarys etc.)
    Karin

Fun! My DD is doing an archeological dig as her studies in Spain. Your kids are very lucky, not to mention your co-teachers.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    well today has been interesting..

Lily had an allergic reaction to something and her face is super swollen. he has been running a low grade fever as well. We are doing home protocol the nurse suggests but we are probably looking at a run to the Dr in the morning. She has been napping a lot!

On a side note, I made 4 cards today while she rested.
    Karin