Page 340 of 612 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 6115

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 340

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Today is a moderate day. Funny how I "feel" hungry today and didn't yesterday.

However, I am craving a banana or something sweet and I don't have anything..
    Last edited by athomeontherange; 05-15-2013 at 11:06 AM.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    That is how it works, very odd, but that is why doing 2 days of 500 calories in a row is probably not optimal.

I will admit here that I am no longer low carb, or even totally Primal. I do make sure that every thing I eat is homemade and not "packaged" but flour and sugar have crept in. I don't have a problem with them using the limitations I do now, and it makes me feel more like a normal person to have a piece of Blue Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting that BFF's DD made for us for Mother's Day. They have not caused me discomfort or binging issues or weight gain, so I am going to keep them as an occasional treat and let go of the feeling of deprivation that the idea of not ever having them again leaves me with. To me that is that major draw of the 5:2.

totally agree!!!
    Karin

OMG.. talk me down.. I want a REAL HUGE PIZZA HUT PIZZA with the works.. I came home and my daughters strawberry blond hair is FRICKIN GREEN!!!! OMG.. sooo pissed.. whats worse?? She lied about how it happened!!!
    Karin

The only way a pizza will make things better is if you smear it on her head and the sauce counteracts that color. Eat the pizza and you feel worse and (I assume she goes with you to Pizza Hut) she gets rewarded for freaking you out.

Pass. You can do better than that.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

P.s. it will wash out. I would worry about the lie though
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

she used food coloring.. and nope.. it would be JUST for me.. she can have hotdogs. As for the lie.. its become a regular thing. I have brought it up with the therapist and he said its part of her diagnosis. Needless to say, this does not help matters.
    Karin

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    The only way a pizza will make things better is if you smear it on her head and the sauce counteracts that color. Eat the pizza and you feel worse and (I assume she goes with you to Pizza Hut) she gets rewarded for freaking you out.

Pass. You can do better than that.
    ice cream?
    Karin

If you must, still won't help, and you will just be mad at yourself in the morning cause you will feel like crap. It isn't so horrible to eat the pizza or the ice cream on an up day if you really want it, it is eating because of emotion and not hunger that is the problem. So even a salad wouldn't be good till you are hungry.

What was the lie "I accidentally fell into some green junk"?

If you want to mess with it, when I was a hairdresser, we used to make a paste out of tide (or its equivalent) and use it for shampoo to take out a temporary color, don't use conditioner till it is all out. One or 2 shampoos with that out to do it unless her hair was really damaged.

ok.. compromised.. I ordered my crustless pizza and ate 1/8th which is totally in the plan and caloric level. However, I did eat a couple pieces of garlic bread with cheese (I have not had it for so long!!!) and a kitkat. I can not say I feel really bad, at least at this time. I figure this was WAY better than eating traditional pizza hut. In the end I am under 1700 calories (@ 1675 I think).

The lie.. this time was her friend came over with food coloring in her hand, came in to wash her hands, got green on the towel in the bathroom and when she was washing her face, her hair got a little wet and she dried it with the stained towel so the whole front of her head was GREEN. ok.. I asked, did you get my food coloring out of the cabinet? "no" lie.. she later handed it to me. Was the towel covered in green to the point it would green her hair? no. and her friend was never over. lie. that is just a drop of what I am dealing with.
    Karin