Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 6357

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 339

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Dinner is leftovers.. heat and eat!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    perfect. Headache gone? I make it fine throughout the day, but pretty much need something as I walk in from work. I will do yogurt and blueberries for the snack. Fish and veggies for dinner (making the boys Mexican). That is if we don't go out. DS's Senior Awards are given out tonight (he gets 4! I don't know for what yet though), and DH may take us all out to eat even though Graduation is Saturday and we will go out after that.

I took some Tylenol and headache eventually left. I also ate my cucumber with SALT! Feeling fine.. no hunger although I am starting to feel empty. I will probably be ready to eat when I walk in the door.
    Karin

Be careful, walking in the door, cause it can set off some nibbling, a piece of gum or a mint before you walk in can put it off till dinner is done heating. Or even a glass of fluids on your way home can help.

Also beware of the "I dun good so I deserve it" mentality, and counter it with "I can have it tomorrow". And you will make it through the evening.

when all else fails-just go to bed!

great advice -thank you!

Still not hungry... I have been drinking fluids all day and will drink more on the way home.
    Karin

yes, I didn't feel hungry for the first few either. I think I just had not allowed myself to be hungry for so long I didn't recognize it. But once I ate something it sort of set it off. Also the fluids keep the belly full.

You've got this!

Ate dinner..not hungry but want to eat. I keep telling myself i can have something more @ breakfast but this is hard.

648 calories @ 49% fat.
    Karin

We got home at 8:30 from DS's awards ceremony. That was too late for me to fire up the oven for the fish and veggies. So i ate with the boys, mexican. So my day ended up at 685. I still consider that a success. You should too!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

I think for dd's we did great. I see this as success because the calories are less than half of our moderate days seeing how mine are 1300-1400. I started off the day with 3 eggs in butter and can I just say, YUM! My tastes are simple, what can I say? For lunch I am having left over chicken and an avocado, we will see about dinner.

Today is the project due date and I am kinda running at this point. GOD BLESS those kiddos who turned in their stuff early so I could start grading a bit early. Every little bit helps. The kids will turn in their written and then we will start oral presentations today. However, with next Thursday the 23rd being the last day and the 21st is the last day for work from the kids, we are in crunch time. My plan is to avoid grading over the weekend and be able to relax a bit. There is a kite festival in town I would like to take Lily to.

Speaking of Lily..the pain in my ass..Lord love her but she must be hormonal right now because she is not getting along with anyone at this point. I would pull my hair out but I put too much in it to get the damn thing to curl. excuse the venting.
    Karin

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well and under 700 is still likely no more than a third of our higher days, so total win!

Does today end up being a moderate day for you or a high day? It is moderate for me.