Page 331 of 545 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 5442

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 331

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    ^ Read the link in my journal posted by Ruth. I would go SPEED, but with a 1per kg of current wt. For me, that comes to a more manageable 100 grams. Essentially, that would make SPEED into regular Primal. lol

I personally am not going to limit anything but wheat and sugar right now. I am going to eat 3 meals and 1-2 snacks. I am loving the fruit, dairy and stevia.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Well I have been giving this some thought, "What feels natural to you". I have come up with: get back to primal before starting anything first. Meaning, grains and sugar GOT TO GO-again. From there though I am not sure. You are right with summer coming, veggies and fruit are in season and Mark advocates eating in season produce. I am going to continue to weigh daily but at this time I am not going to track unless I see massive gains. I am still losing from: 1. the weekend binge-fest and 2. not taking my meds over the weekend. In the end, I think I maintained. Its amazing how meds affect you. From now until school is out my plan is just to eat good primal food. I am going to reintroduce some dairy back and see if I have gastric distress or congestion. If so, I will cut it back out. I am going to start with yogurt (just because it is so versatile).

Lil gets a med check today and there will be some MUCH NEEDED changes. Hopefully, if we can get that situation under control better, I can take better care of myself as well.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    That sounds like a perfect plan.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Great. That is precisely what I am doing. Keep it simple with a short "No" list.

Glad to hear about the med check.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Your plan is exactly what I was going to suggest

Good luck with the DR today. Hopefully it will make life easier for you and Lily.

ok.. minor triumphs... I had some hard candies (I was losing my voice at school) but the real test was the SONIC test. When we got out of Lily's appointment she was starving and it was getting ugly. Went through the drive through and ordered only for HER!! HA! I came home and popped some chicken thighs in a pan and they are cooking now. What am I having with it?? I do not know.. my fridge is kinda bare. I might rustle up some frozen veggies or something. So no grains today.. just need to work on the sugar.
    Karin

Wahoo, major triumph!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

Uhhhh.. want something.. not sure what.. I am avoiding prowling for food.. thinking about getting some CM and frozen blue berries though!
    Karin

Cup of tea would be nice too
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

PrimalCon New York
    After the blueberries and Cm, I had some beef jerky and was fine and ready to go to sleep. You are right though, tea would have worked too.

ok.. weight is bouncing around.. 290 yesterday 285 today HOWEVER, I have a non-scale victory. I am currently wearing standard wrangler jeans I have not worn since I did nutrisystem. These jeans have NO STRETCH like so many jeans out there now and like some of my other pairs. HA! Size 20. I am a big girl yes, but I could not get into these particular jeans before the hysterectomy or after (swelly belly). So while my weight is bouncing (mostly due to inflamation etc.) I am losing inches. HA! Take that scale!

Yesterday and today I have been trying to get back to BP coffee with CM. Yesterday I was HUNGRY for lunch.. not starving though. For lunch I am planning some tuna salad with mayo and dill relish. I am not sure if my salad I left at school is any good. If not I will eat it straight. Dinner will be some left over chicken from last night. I made some "wingish sauce" for it last night. Red hot sauce and butter is pretty simple and tasty too!
    Karin