Page 315 of 621 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 6206

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 315

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I think that thunder in the distance may be from your dancing! The spirits took it as a rain dance.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    or a snow dance.. its been alternating between rain and snow here.

I could eat.. I will wait, but I could eat.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

snow?!?!?! It is April, what the heck?

I just finished my bouillon, it tasted very rich, almost too much. May cut the butter in half next time

I have not been putting butter in the bouillon because I am cheap calorie wise. Yup.. its COLD here I want the 70 degree temps we had Sunday!
    Karin

I am trying to keep my percentages in the same range now, so I add the butter to keep my fat % up, and hope that it will help with satiety. Because eating my fill of veggies (essentially going low fat) didn't cut it!

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    In Wyoming (where I'm from), one should expect snow all the way through May. We've had snow in July before. In beautiful NM, we are very likely done with snow, except maybe for a bit in the mountains.

My first cross country trip as an "adult" we left FL on Memorial Day arrived Wyoming on June 5. All i had clothing wise was summer stuff and it started snowing. I had every article of clothing that I brought on at the same time. We had no money. Ended up staying with my co-travelers high school friend. I had to nanny her kids while the co-traveler waitressed to make enough money to get us back to Fl. It was a nightmare.

Well my dd was a bust. I think, well hell I do not know why. Perhaps I needed to add more fat to my bone broth. It did not seem to have much fat in it (its the altest batch). The next dd I am going to try a tsp in each cup and see if that helps.

Yesterday Calories: 1403 (yes, you read that right- please do not look at my food journal. While I was honest with myself, I am embarrassed)
    This morning weight still 279
    FBS 109- this has been the lowest it has been in a while. It seemed when I did the LCHF my FBS went up. I was having FBS between 120-160 at times. I dunno.. weird. Plus, it was this low in light of last nights fest.
    Today I am planning an ud but not a full on. I want to try and counter anything done yesterday so I have planned my calories at @ 1400-1500. I guess its not a dd or an ud, just a day. Tomorrow I will do a dd again though.
    Karin

I don't think you should limit calories today. But I do think that with my limited experience that a VLC ud makes the dd much easier. Yesterday was really very easy for me. Trying to make up for yesterday by cutting today seems like a punishment and probably does not set you up well for tomorrow. Yes your weight may take a hit, but it is temporary, this is about getting to where the dd is easy.

The thing about a dd, is that once something goes in the mouth it is hard to keep other things out. I do also think that by keeping my fat relatively high it made yesterday easier too.

Today is a new day, embrace it and move on!

I made a pretty high fat breakfast today and my tummy is NOT thanking me. Of course, it has "greased the wheels" so to speak. So far, I have pre-entered my journal for today and so far my carbs are in line but trying to lower the protein and raise the fat.

I am going to really watch the carbs and fat today and see if I can not set myself up so that tomorrows dd is better. Lily has a friend spending the night for her birthday and I am making her fudge brownies instead of a cake. I can have a little piece probably on Saturday- hoping I dont want one though.
    Karin