Pork Carnitas - 1.5C
    656 14 45 50
    Sunbutter - 1 T
    Chocolate - 1 Square
    Buttered Tea - 1 T butter
    262 7 27 4

Total 1985 24 184 70

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Adding these to my journal, starting at Sat. Will put them in a spreadsheet or something since I'll probably track over them

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    The bone broth was a welcome thing when I had a break. It got me nicely to lunch which was very good (cabbage salad, tuna pouch and an egg- no dressing, no mayo.. no nothing added and it was good.)

A student brought me a oatmeal raisin cookie and there it sits mocking me. I would dispose of it but he is still in the room. *le sigh*

Ruth: You know what would be GREAT?? If we made an archive of our most common foods and then you just click and it adds the calories and shows you what combinations are available. Most of us eat similar foods daily. Hmmmm.. might play with it using google docs forms- well when I have a minute..LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Okay, I did 6 days worth. I tried to keep carbs under 30 (mostly around 20) and protein 70-80 g. My combos might seem odd...and I hope I picked things you would like. If nothing else, maybe it gives you some ideas

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    One of the things I like is a whole ripe avocado with like 2T to 4T of bacon pieces, salted of course, this can go on those noodles or a plate of salad greens. I think i am more successful on the dd's when i did my green tea with 8oz @ of the almond milk and coconut milk for "breakfast". 16oz of bone broth with whole cube (2servings) of bouillon, salted, and a T of butter for lunch. And then a reasonably "real"dinner, fairly early- like 5:30ish, with lots of low cal/carb veggies on top of the konjac noodles and a bit of protein if numbers allow. And lots of fluids.

Lots of fluids, for sure. Especially since I (and I think Karin) are VLC, I think the water is really important. I'm craving liquids, in fact.

Me too. On my dd before i left i drank two 50oz bottles of water each with the ACV on top of the 16oz green breakfast tea and at least 2 or 3 evening cups of tea. Fluid intake is not good while i am traveling, but I am home tomorrow night and will get serious on Sunday.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    well the weekend ended up being two UD's in a row so I am naturally UP on the scale this morning. Easter was lovely though. Not only did I grill our Easter dinner because the weather was PERFECT, I sat in the sun, did some gardening (I got my peas and pole beans planted and some seeds started). Oh and since I eat SO MUCH celery I am looking into regenerating celery bases instead of pitching them and put them in the garden. Re-Growing Celery From Cuttings | Deep Roots at Home We also bbq'd fresh pineapple on the grill and the left over that was not bbq'd got put in the dehydrator for Lily. Did I partake of candy? simply put yes. It kind of started with the good dark chocolate Thursday night.. I just can not have ANY without wanting more I think.

Today is a dd. I have brought bone broth (made a new batch too), some tuna and some celery.

DD is at school with me today since she does not have school.. can you say wild ride Monday?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I froze some of my bone broth in a glass mason jar, it didn't go well. The glass cracked and I had to pitch it. Luckily I have several dozen ice cubes of it that I froze in trays.

We are all on dd together!

We didn't do the traditional Easter thing. Truly didn't think of it with the travel. So no candy at our house. Which didn't keep me from getting into some sugar.