Page 311 of 621 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 6205

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 311

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ^Me too. Although today, major appetite suppression. I'm at 1100 calories. Don't have any interest in more food. Go figure....

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Well, yesterday I think I did well for a DD. Dinner was good but could NOT get to sleep. I had a nagging feeling. Hunger? I dunno. I had a 88% dark chocolate square and was then able to go to sleep. Go figure. So for the last 2 days:

UP: 2471
    DD: 642
    Average: 1556 Which is OK, but not great. I would like it down to about 1300-1400. Trying not to look at macros.

Sleep: Pretty good. I am waking right before the alarm goes off. I think the aromatherapy is helping.
    CW: 280 -2 again.. I am ready for the up/down to GO AWAY and just GO DOWN
    FBS: 122 This I just DO NOT GET.

I ave to say, that bone broth I made this last time is Ohmygosh SO GOOD!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

It's okay to start that way. That's what I did - my first DDs were in the 600 range and then started dropping. I do fine to fall asleep, but know that it sometimes causes a problem. Perhaps most of your DD calories before bedtime?

On the weight, give it a full week. I did not see my first real drop for more than a week (I started on Mar 9 and did not see that real drop until Mar 19).

For an UP, I sure can't eat as much as you would think. I refuse to eat more than my body wants (I have done that my whole life and its a habit that needs changing)
    Karin

ok so the update for yesterday:

calories 2122 (still lower than optimal. I think I am suppose to have 2200-2300 but I could NOT eat more)
    CW: 281 up 1 this time
    FBS: 130 What the...????
    Sleep: last night or rather this morning sucked! I woke up in ovary pain which is odd considering I don't have those anymore. I am going to track this though in case I need to get back in. Hoping a cyst has not returned to the area. What it can attach to though I have no idea.

non-scale victory- Lily said while hugging me "Mommy, my fingers touch". I said "your fingers have always touched" she said " not laced together". So why am I not seeing this on the scale or even in my clothes sometimes?

DD today. I have had my coffee. I tried to dilute my CM but yeah, its not blending smooth. Anyway, after a large cup, I am hungry and its only 7am. I am going to have to eat my bone broth earlier than lunch time and possible have more bouillon during the day today.

TGIF
    Karin

Since your bounce was only up 1, bet you see something positive tomorrow morning

I think your calories are close enough.

Sometimes, I think we lose where we don't measure. I think I've mentioned this before, but I think my forearms have gotten really thin. Weird. I don't measure there. [I also think the girls have gotten smaller] Hang in there.

My early DDs were tough, but really do get easier. Usually after my main meal, I'm not hungry again. Or, eat cucumbers, celery, etc. Good water content in addition to helping you make it through the day.

And, yes, TGIF!

Ruth, my macros are all over the place. Help please?
    Karin

What kind of foods do you like, what do you have in your fridge/freezer or can get easily? Let's brainstorm some good UD foods.

I am not a big veggie person. If you check out MFP, you will see that I am not necessarily eating poor choices but since I cut dairy, my carbs have gone up. Where I would have had HWC with no carbs, I have CM with carbs. Those apparently add up.
    Karin

Yes, I learned that too. Without dairy, it is more challenging. Let me think on it today. I'm off, so lots of time to play