Page 277 of 614 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 6138

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 277

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Everyone kept saying there was this magical appetite suppressant. I couldn't figure out why it wasn't happening to me...until one day, boom. There it was...

Fat Fast Cookbook: 50 Easy Recipes to Jump Start Your Low Carb Weight Loss: Dana Carpender, Amy Dungan, Rebecca Latham, Andrew DiMino, Jimmy Moore: Amazon.com: Kindle Store $4.99 on Kindle. I think it's got a fair amount of dairy, so I didn't get it.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Good Morning my peeps! Back at school today. It seems though that today will be busier than ever: catch up, modified assignments and schedule, call to dd's med doctor about issues this weekend, calls to principal about dd issues this weekend and I want my damn 504 meeting, not to mention fielding a bagillion questions from my own students AND their parents.

Ok.. I think what I attempted yesterday was not an actual fat fast. Yes high in fat but also maintained my calories. I think the key to the ff is the lowered calories + fat makes your body consume its own fat. Maybe I am wrong, who knows. Trying to figure out this crooked path!

So, for breakfast BPC (of course but with a little more HWC), lunch 1 oz tuna with mayo and 1/4 avocado. Dinner?? I dunno.. I would be content with the chocolate whip and some tea! LOL

Non-scale victory: I am wearing an XL t-shirt instead of a 2x or 3x. It is even roomy!

Observations:

Sleep is better. Weird! Is it LC or HF?
    I am in large ketosis still. Doing my best to get deeper still thinking then the weight will melt off.
    I have been tempted by the darkside of junkfood but not enough to indulge- this is new
    my appetite is pretty well suppressed. I think of all those appetite suppresents you buy and think, shoot.. make your body just do it.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    Everyone kept saying there was this magical appetite suppressant. I couldn't figure out why it wasn't happening to me...until one day, boom. There it was...

Fat Fast Cookbook: 50 Easy Recipes to Jump Start Your Low Carb Weight Loss: Dana Carpender, Amy Dungan, Rebecca Latham, Andrew DiMino, Jimmy Moore: Amazon.com: Kindle Store $4.99 on Kindle. I think it's got a fair amount of dairy, so I didn't get it.
    awesome!! Purchasing it now!
    Karin

I just entered my ff day in mfp for the day! I SO got this!
    Karin

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    cool, good luck. Maybe doing the chocolate whip and tea for dinner will feel like enough of a treat that visions of junk food will disappear?

I think it does. I did it last night

The plus is today I will have a little over 1000 calories! I can do this!
    Karin

1st REAL fat fast day a success. I felt great and not ever REALLY hungry which was odd. The sleep however, SUCKED. I was awake- wide awake off and on all night. I would feel warm, kick off blankets and get cold. It hard to regulate my body temperature. I do no think it was a hot flash because those feel way different. In the middle of the night I just imagined the fat melting off my body. ok.. ewww.. I know but there it is.

Another fat fast planned today. I am sticking to the same menu as yesterday.
    Karin

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Keep at it. Only 2 more days. Don't be surprised if the "magic" really happens after the FF.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    1st REAL fat fast day a success. I felt great and not ever REALLY hungry which was odd. The sleep however, SUCKED. I was awake- wide awake off and on all night. I would feel warm, kick off blankets and get cold. It hard to regulate my body temperature. I do no think it was a hot flash because those feel way different. In the middle of the night I just imagined the fat melting off my body. ok.. ewww.. I know but there it is.

Another fat fast planned today. I am sticking to the same menu as yesterday.
    I have read that when your body is running correctly that you burn off excess calories at night as heat and may not need any covers or will wake up feeling quite warm, so maybe your body is dumping excess energy (ie. fat). Get skinny while you sleep ( boy that's a fun thing to dream about)!

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    True, I think part of the reason the FF was so hard for me was because I didn't really know what I gained from it until after if was over.

Sleep can be so elusive, sorry you are having troubles with it. I imagine fat melting away all the time. Actually in the shower I imagine it washing away, and as I am falling asleep often I imagine the muscle cells slashing the fat cells and releasing the excess fat into the urine stream (now there is a visual for you!)