Page 275 of 617 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 6169

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 275

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    from the fall, or did you re-hurt it?

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Ooh, not good.

What's the kiddo doing? Any crafts lately?

Snow day?

According to wunderground.com she has a 100% chance of snow today! Hope it is true, enjoy your day off!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    ABC News just reported about the Blizzard from Williamsburg Kansas. LOL

arin is going to get in a lot of shoveling exercise.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    I have had 2 snow days this week. the sun is shining now and we did not get much in my town last night. Not much shoveling because yesterday was a dud, I guess the cell was moving slower than they anticipated and we got a little snow.. nothing big. We were told it would hit overnight and all day today, no such luck! LOL Looking out this morning though I was glad for a snow day because it was just a sheet of ice. It will probably be the same as I make my way to school in the morning because of the melt. Its a beautiful day today. Because the weather was so nice. I told Lily we could go to the library and use the computers. She has drove me a bit nuts.. I am sure she feels a bit nuts being cooped up as well. As for crafting, I have all of my easter cards DONE!! I need my speed sisters addressess so I can mail them in time (Chris I have yours )

I have been eating primal and trying to track. You know how I get with an unstructured day. Imagine 6 in a row! LOL Anyway, I have been checking for ketosis and even this morning I am in large ketosis. I have suspected I am not losing, stepped on the scale (bad Karin) and yup.. weight is the same. Still at 280. I am fat fasting today. I have the day pre-entered and so far I am doing pretty well. I think I will fat fast for tomorrow too and try for a third day. I am not sure how long I need to fat fast. I am over 1000 calories though which I am not sure if I am defeating the purpose. I was hopeing for another 10 pounds gone before spring break. My own little unreasonable goal I know, but I wanted to head home feeling the queen of the success mountain so it could add to helping me maintain that success. Silly I know.

If you would, please check MFP and see how it looks for my fat fasting day today. I am planning an idential day tomorrow if it looks fine. Feel free to suggest tweaks. Another question though, I am in ketosis but am not necessarily losing. I thought that was the point of ketosis. Am I doing something wrong?

The knee, ankle and foot are feeling better since the fall. It gets a bit achey in the evening and I pop the heating pad on and it feels all better until late the next night. This tells me its healing and not real serious. The sun shine is so pulling today, I may need to take a walk just to soak some D today. There are not a lot of sidewalks in town and most of the ones we do have are not cleared off but walking in the street is not bad as we are not heavy on traffic. This town has been awesome about plowing EVERY SINGLE street including residential (this town is mostly residential).
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Yay. Glad you checked in. I missed ya! I'm on my iPad, so forgive typos & briefness.

You can be in ketosis & not lose. But first, get into a deep ketosis. I'm not testing, but I'm convinced I got there by modified FF. I did higher cal, too. 3 days seemed to have been plenty! I'll pop over to mfp & look at your menu.

Oh yeah. Have you looked at measurements? For awhile, those can go down, even if the scale doesn't.

Karin, I think the burger sends you out of 90% fat (my math regarding percentages are horrible though) I found this set of sample menus and thought you might be interested...SPLENDID LOW-CARBING BY JENNIFER ELOFF: Some Examples of my Fat Fast Menus

Now I am pretty sure she is not primal, but she has some interesting ideas. Might help you mix it up a bit.

ooo, 6 days at home in a row, I could accomplish so much, jealous!

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Chris- the burger itself knocked me out of 90% fat but I am ending the day at 90% fat. Maybe I am not doing this right.. I am checking out the website.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

actually hunt around she actually has a page with pointers for the fat fast and it says you can do 75 to 90% fat, although that is pretty much what you already do, except for the calories?