Page 261 of 625 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 6245

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 261

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    ahhh, there must be a nursing home that needs some loving? donate donate donate

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Have I mentioned that my new favorite lunch is 4 egg yolks with 1 T mayo and dipping celery in it?? *swoon* I topped it off with 14 pepperonis..YUM!

I am ignoring said chocolate.. I am surprised it does not have a pull on me (at least of yet). Today in team, a coworker went to the local cookie shop (we have 2 in town) and brought in a dozen. I declined! Not even tempted although I was surprised how many offered me one even considering they know about my success. smh
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member

success breeds success, keep it going girl!

All day conferences for me today. I made an enchilada soup. It very much like New Mexico Green chili made with chicken instead of pork. A dollop of sour cream on top will be quite yummy!

Success if lined up today... I escaped the candy slippery slope. To be quite honest, it did not really have that much of appeal to me.
    Karin

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Hooray for lack of candy appeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have super duper day [Send me some soup, okay?]

So yesterday was a candy/sugar success. My soup went over well. I samples all soups except the tortellini and the chick. Noodle. There was a hamburger soup with corn..i really thought the corn would jack me up but it didnt. It was the potato soup that has me hobbling in pain from my knees to ankles and shoulders. Those darn nightshade vegetables!!!! I call it a clean day because i did not overindulge or eat sugar/processed food. If i ever needed to verify my sensativity to nightshades i have it. Advil is not helping so i thought i would have a highfat carbless day. If i am still in pain tomorrow, i will do it again. I dont know what else to do to heal my system. It feels like arthritis and hurts!!!

I have had bfc, bacon and a double hamburger. I can not say i am hungry at all even though i am superlow on macros.
    Karin

I turned into a cream cheese fiend at the beginning of this week. I would let an ounce or 2 soften up, then add a little flavor (you can do flavorings, or coconut, or instant coffee) and some stevia and mix it all up. Just like cheesecake!

Pain is the body's way of saying, well I need rest. You have done a lot this past few weeks, and yes the nightshades do a number on you, I bet it is worse because of the stress. Have you tried a "calgon" bath. Surely there is some bath de-tox recipes you can make with stuff you already have in the house, pinterest is great for this kind of thing! Then a nice cup of tea or two, cozy jammies, a good movie/tv show or book and you are relaxing.

I am going to soak in some epsom salts and essential oils while the kid is @ bball practice. The thing is my attitude and outlook are still fine but i am in pain and its strange.

Thank goodness this is a long weekend. I will report my pain progress tomorrow.. earlier today i was @ an 8-9 rating. I am now 7-8.
    Karin

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey the detox recipe adds baking soda, ginger, and vinegar to the epaon salts in the hot water. I just searched detox bath on pinterest. Let me know how you are doing
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day