Page 256 of 624 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 6239

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 256

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    hehe, can you tell I am bored? My hours got doubled at the start of the year, but the things that I am supposed to be doing have not been given to me yet. The woman who is going to teach me what I need to know to do it, has been going through radiation treatments, and then her mom passed away this weekend, so she is pre-occupied. Once we got the exhibit display done, a week and a half ago, then I got caught up on my work last week, now I am twiddling my thumbs.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Chris- probably need to enjoy the free time. Sounds like a lot of projects might be headed your way.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

yep, it is feast or famine. We have a HUGE mailing that I will have to be working on tomorrow so it can go out on Friday, but it won't be ready for me until noonish. Then I got a new table next to my desk, for the new work that will be coming my way probably next week.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I can't stand to be bored at work. (Though I don't want to be as busy as I am now). If they don't need me, I'd rather be home!

Unfortunately one of my primary duties is to answer the phone and catch the people coming in the door. Although it is rare that I get more than 15 calls in a day, and if I have more than 20 legit emails that is busy. I do however have to sort through every junk mail in case one gets screened incorrectly, and that is a good 100 a day sometimes.

But boy it makes for a very long day. However, I dont have food there so no eating out of boredom, and that is good.

Well lets hear it for another clean day!! Whoo hoo.. and I have a non-scale victory! Last spring I bought some clothes, one was a brown suede-ish jacket/blouse that you wear a cammie underneath, well when I went back to work from surgery (my weight had gone up) I could get it on with ONE button. It looked terrible!! I hung it back up. Today, it is nicely buttoned and the belt tied. It looks good!! The call of the scale is strong, but I will defeat that evil empire!! HAHAHAHAHAH..(its raining, I can be weird)

Last night I took 2 advil PM and had a really good nights sleep! I did wake up BUT I could go right back to sleep unlike before. That I call another victory even if it took drugs to do it.

Clean eating planned again today! In the crockpot I have a pork loin wrapped in BACON!! Wua-HAHAHAHA!!! Call me the pork queen..wait...
    Karin

haha, between the rain and the sleep you should have a fun day!

When I was in my 20's one of the guys I was seeing, casually dating, was also dating a girl who was the Squash Queen for her city. Cracks me up every time I think of it! Pork Queen made me think of it, thanks for the grin!

I just have to say, I feel amazing today!!! Yes, having a good day. I have been WAITING what seems like forever to feel this good. No headache either!! I slept and I upped my calcium+D. It said to take 2, I was taking 1. I have not had a chance to get some D3 by itself but its on the list. I think the bonus was the clothes today!
    Karin

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hurray for feeling great!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    love seeing this post! The sleep makes a huge difference in what you notice. I bet if you had a crappy night's sleep you would not have tried the shirt on! p.s. I remember the photo of the shirt-cute!