Page 220 of 621 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 6210

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 220

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Warning: I have an I DONT GIVE A SHIT ATTITUDE this morning.. hormones or rather lack of hormones I do not know. Here is the run down:

* evaluation today
    * training seminar all day Monday so I have to plan for a sub
    * students 1:1 iPad roll out for the entire school Tuesday
    * Grading window for the end of the quarter starts Wed and needs to be done by Friday, dd has bball practice that night
    * Thursday I have a sub because I have a Dr. appt that was made in JULY!! This is the students last day and is also my kids Christmas classroom party
    * Friday is a work day without kids and dd has bball practice that night

not to mention, the frickin holidays are almost here and I am not feeling very damn merry, my budget is tighter than (fill in the blank.. whatever it is it is appropriate), my check this month is a whole whopping $20 (carry over from being docked for having surgery), my food is a mess because I am always on the damn run. The only thing I manage to get right is a damn glass of wine in the evenings AND I am STILL at the same weight I was a month ago.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    I want to offer you bright and cheerful thoughts to help you feel better, but I don't have any words of wisdom. Instead, I'll offer you hugs!!!!!!

Maybe on the food front you might consider trying to hang steady (no real gains) until your Christmas break, when you can do some planning and gear up for hitting it hard in the near year. You have a pretty dag gum full plate.
    -- Ruth

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Ugh. Good Luck. Sounds like the past week for me.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Shit, I just saw the check part. Don't you guys have an emergency sick day bank? Here when you run out of days due to illness, you can apply for days from the bank as long as you have donated that year. We donate 1-2 days a year.

I am so sorry, that sucks.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

I donated to the sick leave bank but because I also used short term disability I can not use that too. So I am out of days.. had to cancel my doctors appt next Thursday to check my asthma, no days for it. Going over my budget and even though I saved some of the disability because I new the check would be short, I did not anticipate this. FUCKFUCKFUCK The bonus now?? I am not done being docked.. they still need to dock 5.5 days out of my next pay. I may need to find a street corner..
    Karin

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    OMG, get off the scale, you have enough stress this week. focus on the important stuff and let go of the stuff that can wait (the scale can definitely wait!!!!). Food, shit, just make the best decision you can in the moment and move on, another stress you need to let go of. Don't go off on a bender now, this is a do the best you can not a WTF I screwed up so I might as well eat anything not moving kind of situation. The WTF will just open you up for getting sick. Do the best you can to get as much sleep as you can. Get off the perfection train, and get reasonable. Have you seen the car commercials where the person is about to make a crazy decision and either Santa or Dr. Phil picks them up in the car drives like a crazy person and tells them to be reasonable. Well this is me picking you up in a thread and driving you around like a crazy woman helping you to be reasonable.

You are not Superwoman, you are recovering from a surgery, take care of yourself.

On the money issues, I seem to remember when I was single and sprained my ankle and couldn't work (was a hairdresser-no insurance, no disability, no back up) that I called the bank and they put off one of my car payments-just added it to the end of the loan, and my landlord let me put off part of my rent since I had been there several years, paid the minimum on my credit card that month. then had to suck it up for a few to catch back up, but better than wrecking the credit score.

The evaluation went off without a hitch (it was the least of my worries but yet another "thing" on my plate).
    Karin

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Woo hoo!!!
    -- Ruth

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ok, one stress gone just a few more to deal with, You can do it!!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day