Page 215 of 624 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 6239

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 215

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I agree, whatever combo of macros keeps you satisfied on or near 1200 is probably good, I suspct it will vary from day to day too.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

p.s. I had forgotten about the ACV mix. This morning I took my 3 steeped tea bags (double spice chai, white tea, yerba mate) once cooled added them to a 50oz water bottle, added a tablespoon of ACV, some liquid stevia, and then filled it with water. Yummy, plus it is helping release some fluid, and helping my tummy (which has been a bit sad for a few days.) zero calories and very filling!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    p.s. I had forgotten about the ACV mix. This morning I took my 3 steeped tea bags (double spice chai, white tea, yerba mate) once cooled added them to a 50oz water bottle, added a tablespoon of ACV, some liquid stevia, and then filled it with water. Yummy, plus it is helping release some fluid, and helping my tummy (which has been a bit sad for a few days.) zero calories and very filling!
    I need to get back to my ACV. I am also still "puffy" from surgery. This is the tough part about my fluid though, what is swelly belly (that can last a year) and what is actual weight gain.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

yeah, but you will feel all the better to get rid of the fluid part of it, it makes my joints hurt so.
    Chris
    Unknown

I will be glad whent he fluid is gone because my pants will be more comfortable. This swelly belly is uncomfortable.
    Karin

for m it is my wedding ring, when it gets tight, I actually start to feel claustrophobic, I guess I am used to tight pants
    Chris
    Unknown

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Oh Yeah ACV...I totally forgot about it.

In the past it was thick ankles.. the body has changed a bit. The swelly belly they say is normal.. I say, its got to go
    Karin

Internal inflammation is to be expected I would think.

Yep, Paula, I was looking up something totally unrelated and an article came up about the ACV, and I was all like "oh yeah, what ever happened to that?" duh.
    Chris
    Unknown

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I was checking out the whole detox thing in Paula and Nameless' journals.. going to try it.

Ok, so yesterday.. I was assaulted by mint truffle kisses. I sear they picked a fight with me.. so I ate them.

I ended the day with calories 1689

Calorie Breakdown:
    Carbohydrate (30%)
    Fat (52%)
    Protein (18%)

With me more mindful of what I am eating and documenting, I do not want to think about what I was eating before and how much. Still another day not hitting 1200.

I have plugged in what I have had for breakfast and lunch and am sitting at 704c for today. Its the night time that is my issue. Another thing is I need to eat more salads but I admit, I am not a salad fan. I am afeared though that its going to take becoming a salad fan to meet my goals. The thought makes me gag.
    Karin