Page 205 of 544 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 5432

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 205

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I ate off the grid yesterday.. I was scattered and exhausted and photographed nothing. Breakfast was a pumpkin nog protein smoothie, lunch was fried mushrooms with blue cheese and dinner was salmon patties with a tossed salad and dill dressing. Blackberry cobbler for dessert. The only primal meals were breakfast and dinner.. everything else was crap. Photographing again today and back on the grid. I will post later.

I am back to work today. I am having to learn name and faces again and already have a headache.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Oh poor thing. Hang in there.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

I should not have stepped on the scale this morning.. so depressing. I still have swelly belly and wonder how much this is affecting my weight.
    Karin

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    the scale is not my friend. I will not visit it until at least Christmas. No matter how haunting the siren call, I will not go!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

Hey, how is work going, hope you are feeling ok physically.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

Ok with being back to work, taking photos of what I am eating is just a no go. Not to mention I have splurged for the last 2 days (I think its anxiety). I brought a "Over my Ovaries" cake for treat day. Dillons spelled ovaries wrong even though I printed it for them

I was exhausted to say the least yesterday afternoon and I am tired today as well. However, its a 3 day weekend so a short week next week, then a 2 day week the following week because of Thanksgiving so that will help easing back in. The kids have been great and seem thrilled I am back which makes me feel good. They have made me homemade cards and it makes me feel loved. I will enjoy it while it lasts because inevitably for some that will change (LOL).

My dd has some current issues that has me wanting to just beat my head against a wall. I admit, I have been eating to cope with that as well. Therapy is Monday.. thank God! In the mean time, the girl is locked down grounded. I hate it.. but out of options.

I am still not drinking caffiene and that does not help my sleepiness. My sleep has been better though I was up at 3:30a this morning. Being up at 4:30a yesterday morning was doable, the 3:30 just kills me. I should just get up and work out *sigh*
    Karin

TGIF!!!!

I have been sleeping so much better these past few days (I think, I stopped monitoring it, but I wake up without an alarm and feeling great). I finally forced myself into a schedule, get ready for bed at 9 trying to create a repeatable routine, in bed by 9:30, up by 5:30. It seems as though it may be the cooler temps and maybe that I am actually hitting my circadian rhythm, where 10 or 10:30 misses it. I dunno, but I'll take it!

I know you know this but feel compelled to say that eating junk is probably not helping your sleepiness, although I suspect it is just being back at work.
    Chris
    Unknown

Life... yeah, its like that.

Went to the doc today- it took a full week to catch that respiratory crap again after being back to school. Caught it in time so no steroid just an antiB and cough syrup. Oh.. and he was hesitant about the thyroid stuff because it always comes back normal.. so we did not do it. He says I am to do 1200 calories and walk 30-45 min/day (rain shine etc.) and stay away from grains. So, aside from the exercise, I am pretty much doing this although 1200 calories I am like, crap!

Friggin hate counting calories.
    Karin

Buy him a copy of SSoS. And ask him how it is that we as a human race managed to maintain healthy weights except for like 1% of the population until we started counting calories.

Sorry, good luck with it.
    Chris
    Unknown

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Try the 1200 cals as an experiment. If it gives you a kickstart, great. Just try not to get obsessive about it.