Page 191 of 617 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 6161

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 191

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Well they are sending me to the surgeon who does the robotic procedure tuesday to meet him etc. I think that is my second opinion. This explains the pain I have though.. always.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Thinking of you, Karin!
    -- Ruth

Saw the surgeon.. the verdict is a complete hysterectomy. They are taking everything. The cyst is the size of a softball and growing. Surgery Oct 11th. Forgive me if I am not on much until afterwards.
    Karin

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    So sorry, but happy you have found an answer. Praying for ya!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    So sorry. I will be thinking about you and praying for an excellent outcome.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

update: so this week was tough and yesterday about killed me. I took today off to rest as the pain was unrelenting. I called the doc to ask if I could get some pain meds or I could start leave early. The verdict came back that surgery has been moved up. My pre-op appt is Monday, my bowel cleanse is Tuesday and surgery is Wed. 9/26. While I am happy I do not have to wait, I am also like.. crap.. the house is not ready!!! grrr...

As to what I am eating?? At this time, whatever I want. To be honest though, the only thing that hits the spot is creamed soups. That should tell you how I am feeling.. I am so not a soup person..

Lesson plans are done.. I just will go up to school this weekend and set everything out and get it ready for the sub for the next 2-4 weeks.
    Karin

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Karin, I'm praying for you. Take care of yourself and get lots of rest! [Wish I lived closer and could come help]
    -- Ruth

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    What the heck are you worrying about the house being ready for, girl. Let go of the little stuff, and make sure to laugh daily, truly PMA (positive mental attitude) has a restorative effect on health. And I suspect getting rid of pain has a restorative effect on PMA! Prayin for ya.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Karin, Thinking of you this week. Chris is right, take care of yourself. Home and school will survive without you. We are here if you need to vent.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

I went up to school yesterday to finalize things for the sub.

Here is a vent: I have kept my team in the loop about the surgery move. I got everything ready for the field trip this wed. I have got NOTHING, not so much as an email from any of them. Yes, I had one pissy day at work last week... but really??? Trying not to let my feelings be hurt. My principal seems pissy because I am not working up to the day of my surgery (Wed.). WTF? I would like to see how much he would work with a softball size cyst on his prostrate.

Ladies.. the house is a mess and I live with a house messer.. I am trying not to let it bother me but UGH! My mother is coming to stay with me post surgery but she does not do things like I do. OMG.. I am a control freak!

Todays goals: Fold and put away the mounds of clean laundry. See, I can get the laundry done and through the dryer and then poop out and am left with mountains of clean laundry.

Thank you for the prayers and encouragement. 3 days until the castle! BTW.. hyster sisters web site has been SO HELPFUL regarding planning and preparing for this. Make a note.. FYI. http://www.hystersisters.com
    Last edited by athomeontherange; 09-23-2012 at 08:07 AM.
    Karin