Page 180 of 622 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 6211

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 180

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wow, way to think ahead. The report days with meetings are the most boring things ever. I love seeing my coworkers, but I just want to get the kids in and get started. I report on Aug. 28th.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    your breakfast sounds yummy. And you know once you see how easy and so much tastier homemade is you will never go back!

Did you use that homemade dry mix for the ranch?

With the coffee, do you have one of those electric hand mixers/blenders? I think if you use that when you put the milk in your coffee it might work out.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Actually the restaurant had the good homemade. But yes, I use the mix. I need to make some more but I am going to modify a bit. There are SO MANY ingredients it seems like. I am so lazy.

The coffee is not an issue when hot, just cold. I will try a hand mixer though or blender and see if that works. I think what happens is the cold just solidifies the fat in the coconut milk, hence chunks..LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I hear ya on the lazy part. I usually make at least a double batch. what the heck, right, once all the stuff is out.

I am pretty sure that I used that Primal non-dairy creamer in my iced coffee. Cause I was using it when I was also doing the whey in my coffee, and I am too lazy to go through what I have to go through to be able to get the whey to mix into hot coffee!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

So worked until almost 5 last night at school and school has not even started yet. It seems just as a list is done I have another ready in its place OR I have a meeting. Mom took dd and I for chinese and I had beef and broccoli (I know corn starch is probably used as a thickener but I do not think MSG is used because I do not have a reaction (swelling, headaches etc.) eating at this place.) Later I ate Lily's eggroll.. big square in the journal for that. However, no rice and just water to go with dinner. The day other than that was a good day of eating. I have found though I am falling in the diet coke habit again though and need to plan ahead and quit that.

Today I have decided is a lazy mostly jammy day because I have worked for the last 2 weeks in my room to prepare it.. this weekend is the last hurrah! I have been up almost 2 hours and feel sleepy. Of course, I have not eaten either.. nor had coffee.. I am not really hungry but feel empty. If that makes sense. I need to get going as I have been pintresting. Perhaps I will get a nap in later today
    Karin

Can't you make yourself a large container of iced tea and take it to work? If you put a cinnamon stick in it that will keep it nice and fresh. I seem to remember you are trying to cut down on sweeteners, so maybe if you do flavored teas, you could mix flavors, that would make it easier.

I shared a diet coke with ds the other day, I had not had one in eons. It tasted disgusting. It was fountain and I thought maybe the mixture was off or something, he said nope it tasted normal to him. ewww.
    Chris
    Unknown

Chris, I need to think ahead and plan for this. Tea is a good idea. There is just something about the bitter bite of diet coke.. I can not explain it except to say that its probably an addiction. I am going to try a cinnamon stick in the tea though.

So for breakfast I ate my leftover beef and broccoli (not a lot of protein, mostly broccoli) and coffee with cm and now I am hungry..ugh! Lunch is technically in another hour/hour and a half
    Karin

You could always add a seltzer water to the tea, that would add carbonation and a hint of bitter, so that might work?

Rats, hate being hungry when I am hours away from eating. It will usually pass safely if I am away from home, if I am at home it usually ends up where I find myself mysteriously in front of the pantry with crumbs around my mouth. Hope you were ok.
    Chris
    Unknown

I toughed it out until lunchish time (2 burgers made with a little dijon and dehydrated onions and fried between lettuce leaves then some celery and sunbutter).. also got in a little nap afterwards. Why am I so sleepy??

I REALLY like Marks article today.. it reminds me of something I read a while back that talked about going down stairs more beneficial that walking up.
    Karin

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Are you talking about the one about lifting/lowering weights? That is the author of the plan I am currently following.

congrats on making it to lunch, and naps are such a luxury, who cares why you take one, feel so happy you got to!!!
    Chris
    Unknown