Page 177 of 636 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 6356

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 177

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    wow! you go girl.

Love this guys site for science info relating to anything cholesterol.....HEALTHY DIETS AND SCIENCE: Dietary cholesterol does NOT increase the risk of developing clogged arteries in pre-menopausal women

So nice to have a dedicated place for crafts, having it in the middle of things would be a nice reminder of something to do with my hands besides feed my face! Mine is in the basement, and though it is spacious, it is out of the way and can feel like a dungeon if it is dark or cloudy outside as there is only 1 small window.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Had to share my breakfast.. OMG.. this is a keeper!!!0805120819.jpg Grilled the eggplant with olive oil and salt, then cut a whole in it.. put butter in the pan and the egg and oh my.. heaven
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

yum! I might do something like that for dinner, too much work for breakfast!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I've also done it with butternut squash. Yummy!!
    -- Ruth

I bet its good with squash
    Karin

Another clean day. The only dairy I had was a little half and half in my coffee, a little salad dressing and some butter for breakfast and dinner. I would say its progress. Of course there are a few items of Lilys around that are huge temptations (mini crunch bar in the freezer and Mike and Ikes). I just say no, no. I did eat another piece of fruit though to ward off the temptations. I am proud of myself. I am getting there!!

I tried another recipe in the Make it Paleo book, smoked paprika thighs. It says to bake them, naaa, I threw them on the grill. Yum. I also had @ 9 servings of fruits and veggies. I are the whole eggplant this morning it was so good. It was a small one so I count it as 3. Does that sound right?

Mowed the yard and it knocked the stuffing out of me, had an asthma attack. Ended up taking a unintentional nap or I passed out while trying to cool down. I woke almost 2 hours later.

Still journaling!!! I am also noting allergy type symptoms, headaches etc.
    Karin

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Keep it up Karin - you are doing GREAT. 3 servings sounds good for the eggplant!
    -- Ruth

-ugh- that moment your tummy rumbles and YET you KNOW your not hungry..

Goals tonight (let me state again)
    no snacking
    sleep well tonight (might be questionable if DD has a friend spend the night)
    Karin

You are doing so well! It sounds like you have found a version of journaling that is very helpful!
    Chris
    Unknown

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So dd had a friend spend the night. For the most part they were in bed by 10 but I see this morning they got into the cookies and marshmallows. Silly girls!!

Sleep was good last night. Woke at 4am though and alarm was set to go off at 5am. *sigh* not too bad.. at least it was not 3am.

Ready for another clean day.. except I took a taste, ONLY a taste of the girls breakfast. More of it holds no appeal.
    Karin