Page 169 of 621 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 6205

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 169

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Our mechanic changes our internal air filter every time we have the oil filter changed. We bought a used car and they obviously had pets and messy kids. The car looked clean when we bought it, but the stains in the seats (and ceiling) started to reappear after a time, and the car was always dusty. So I also changed out the protective floor carpets which were deteriorating and that along with the air filter changes has really helped. The stains, I just work one at a time. Have I said lately how much I hate this car.

I wonder too if I wouldn't be better off taking a nap at around 4 (my witching hour) and then staying up later. Except I wouldn't do anything after dinner anyway, I don't think. I do tend to not eat late at night-usually dinner is the end of it- so it might help with my food issues.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Hey, Karin, just checking in on you.
    -- Ruth

hey Karin, how did the garage sale go?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Hey, did you see Mark's article today about IF? Interesting stuff. Made me think of you. Hope you are doing well.
    Chris
    Unknown

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Karin has not checked in here in a week.

MMM, time to worry.
    Chris
    Unknown

getting worried, not answering email either....
    Chris
    Unknown

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    She posted on Facebook yesterday that her garage sale which was canceled last weekend is on today, thru Sat. She must just be incredibly busy. I feel like a stalker. Bwahahaha!

I told her to check in at MDA.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 06-21-2012 at 09:28 AM.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Oh good, thanks. I never check my facebook. A stalker? hehehe. Hope the garage sale goes well Karin.
    Chris
    Unknown

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    So sorry I worried ya'll.

Garage sale: dismal failure.. made very little
    my goals, eating, etc? another dismal failure. Some sugar but too much wheat. The joints in my hands hurt lately and my ears and throat hurt. Its not a coincidence. I have to get back on track. Today I was doing fine until I decided to sample the french toast my daughter helped make for her breakfast. Today I will not eat any more wheat and no sugar. I know I need to get back to IFing (I enjoy it and its not a real hardship but maybe later in the week).

At this point I am trying to put my life back together as it seems to have come apart at the seams. Lily has had Dr. appointments (one that lasted 3 hours for testing) and I have just lacked motivation and energy to do about anything. My allergy testing is Monday which will last a minimum of 2 hours. Tomorrow I am going to a friends house to craft, the kids will have a play date and hopefully I can relax a bit and enjoy some creativity and conversation.

The temps have hit the triple digit marks and the heat just does a number on me. I have had headaches ever since sooo this means pool time is put off. How in the world can even a pool not be refreshing because of the temps? Today's high 105, tomorrow 106, thurs 103, fri 104, sat 99 and MAYBE some rain (doubt if we are that lucky). Can you say A/C?? Poor Lily hates being inside.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.