Page 164 of 621 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 6205

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 164

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I was trying to figure out today how it decides the activity score. If it is movement or steps. My daughter and I did "Just Dance" on the Wii for 30 minutes. I got about 4,000 steps doing it, but a lot of it was arm movements (as well as singing and laughing a lot!). And my activity score was like 600 something.

It is also still telling me my sleep efficiency is about 60%. I would think I was doing it wrong except that the first week I had it my sleep efficiency was in the 90% range. I can't figure out what changed and how to change it back!

Congrats on getting rid of stuff. and good luck with the sale!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    How much Prozac are you taking?

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    How much Prozac are you taking?
    20 mg
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Nothing new to report.. day 1 of new meds. Ummm.. not sure how long it takes to kick in.. so not sure if it s working..
    Karin

It takes a couple of weeks to get the full effect. I'll probably move up to 20mg in July after the show is over.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

move UP??? what dose are you on?
    Karin

I go back in a month to "check" how its working..
    Karin

Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    move UP??? what dose are you on?
    I started at 10 mg, the lowest dose, cause I was chicken. They say 20 mg is the lowest effective dose, however. It is good for anxiety and panic issues, which I do have. Because I am being treated for a binge disorder, I may need to go up to 60ish. If you look up Prozac dosage info it tells you the effective range for each problem.

I think I am feeling better, but it could just be getting through TOM. Like I said, I am definitely sleeping deeper.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Today's agenda: going to a bbq birthday. Its the same every year: burgers, hotdogs, veggie tray, pasta salad, chips, dip and cake. I maneuver pretty well.. I am bringing a homemade potato salad, hungry for it even if it is white potatoes. Truth to tell, I would binge on that before sugary cakey stuff.

Sleep was meh last night.. woke up a couple times but at least I could roll over and go back to sleep. Progress?? maybe.

I know primal/paleo does not look at calories, carbs and fat. They say that is CW but I say there is something to it. I was reading an article about eat this not that and how can it not matter. I know the grains are essentially bad and harmful but not so much in a carb way but, rather in a gut health way. While I know good fat is good.. and unlimited supply is not (at least for me). I did not lose weight well on a fat free diet but fairly well on a low fatish diet. I dunno... still mulling it around.

positive note for the day: got me some farm fresh eggs yesterday. They were laid yesterday Going to make me some awesome eggs for breakfast now!
    Karin

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Mmmm...the eggs sound good. I was going to ask what time I should come over...but I bet I've already missed breakfast I like white potatoes, too. I don't think they are that bad, particularly every one in awhile

As far as calories, I personally think they do matter, but also that context matters. I can lose weight on 1,400 calories/day of chocolate, but I don't feel all that well and I'm hungry. On the other hand, 1,400 calories of real food - meat, a bit of fat (perhaps in the cut of meet), lots of veggies - I can do great. Some people don't have to count. My husband is one of them. He naturally knows his limits and when to stop. I do not. Perhaps it's because I've been overweight my entire life and had some weird starvation/binge stuff going on. I'm working on it. But, intuitive eating, in and of itself, does not work for me. I've probably lost my primal carry card with that paragraph

Hope you have a great day.
    -- Ruth