Page 163 of 618 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 6178

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 163

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Funny, I think that I am sleeping better on Prozac, so there is a plus, but I am just so pissed off at life right now I may need a higher dose to feel better.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I don't expect it would turn around in a week, and certainly the sleep otta help. But if you are still feeling this pissy after TOM, I would look into it.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    My appointment is tomorrow. I am also going to talk to him about the sore throat I have had for over a week and the unending itch from a sunburn no longer there. If it improves my sleep, all I can say is I will give it a go. Both times I woke up last night I actually stood up. Then I thought, WTH?? UGH!

3 hours pool side reading.. it was nice. I just wish I felt better. The ears, throat and head are ucky.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I really believe good sleep will cure all ills, just gotta figure out how to get it!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I'm not really as cranky as my earlier post indicates-Regular TOM stuff. BUT in analyzing my latest round of binges, I realize that I am rebelling because I am angry about a lot of things. I feel a lack of control of my life in general - job, finances, marriage, children...Yikes. I over eat because I can. It comforts and numbs me.

Paula.. I have believed for a long time that my binging is a way of self medicating..
    Karin

Certainly my last binge was a self medication. Previous to that they tended to be about work avoidance or a time filler.

I am going to meticulously track every thing I can think of for the month of June, from food (in minute detail) to fluid intake to movement to attitude to scale weight and measurements. Then graph it all and see what I learn. I know that the necessary information is there to find, I just have to find it.
    Chris
    Unknown

p.s. Paula, I didn't take away from your other message that you were that cranky. But really it isn't fun to feel even a little cranky. I know we can't be giggly happy all the time, but it should happen more than a few times a day and certainly more than the unhappy moments generally.
    Chris
    Unknown

I did not take away any crankiness either.. "you wear it well" does not exactly seen appropriate but more like, you do do not project it, which is good.
    Karin

Appt with doc went ok. He said it was good I came in and put me on prozac. I got back in a month to check how I am doing. He also had the pharmacy compound me some special cortizone cream for this damn itch from the sunburn. I spent the rest of the day going through the storage unit throwing crap away that I have not seen in years, separating items for the June garage sale (I normally drop everything at the goodwill but I want to see if I can earn enough at the sale to get us a gas grill ), and finding those treasures I have lost. Talk about walks down memory lane. I also have school stuff I do not need at this time stashed in there. There were a few times I looked at a box and said, I do not even care.. it all goes. I figure some items I need to hang onto (chemistry equipment, geology samples etc.) because at anytime they can tell me I am teaching another grade which means curriculum change. However, all the files, lessons etc. psh.. I do not need what is stored. I have no problems coming up with lessons for whatever. Most of that stuff is going straight in my recycle bin. That is also a bonus because of the recycle points. LOL Tomorrow is another day of the same.. in fact for the next week or so it looks like. My poor trash/recycle man!!

My flower on the fitbit is tall.. weird because I did not walk much.. but I bent and lifted.. according to this thing I never am "very active". psh.. I do not even care. geez.. how is that for attitude.
    Karin