Ok.. here is my rough draft. It needs to be tweaked because too regimented = fail for me.
I started answering those questions:
Why am I the way I am?
-lifetime of bad habits
-i eat for boredom, insecurity, fear, worry, anger, grief, physical illness, stress
Who has achieved results I am hoping to achieve?
-some MDA friends in stages
Who has an expertise in my particular problem area?
-therapist- but yeah, not going
What assumptions am I making that are preventing me from solving this problem?
-I can will myself to change
-I can be like the NIKE commercial and just do it.
-It will be a struggle to overcome a lifetime of bad eating choices- not food, behavior
Food Rules- roughly 1400 calories/day
1. 50-75g protein/day
2. 50-75g carbs/day
3. 7 different fruits and veggies/day
4. 75g fat/day
5. Food on a plate, eaten in one sitting. No snacking between meals
6. no faleo foods
7. sweet potato 1x/week
8. 1 cheat meal per week
9. do not eat in the car
10. 6-8 glasses fluids/day
11. It is ok to IF breakfast if not hungry or IF a meal if out and whole food is not available.
12. Walk daily and start weights
Cheat Rules (meal or other)
1. must be on a plate- not out of a bag etc.
2. must be ONE serving not multiple servings
3. You must look in the mirror and tell yourself what you are going to eat and why you are going to eat it. (verbalize it)
4. You must sit to consume this
5. You may not consume in the car