Page 151 of 624 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 6239

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 151

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wow. Sounds like a tiring day. I like my volunteer activities, but they can wear me out...and I don't have to watch kids!!!

Good going on the big breakfast. That's my general plan as well when I'm unsure about lunch. [Well, actually, I do better with a big breakfast most of the time. I can face almost anything if I have a good breakfast!!!!]
    -- Ruth

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Oh I would not like to clean with kids. it doesn't even work well in my own home. lol
    Glad you are formulating a new plan.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Glad you are getting back into the habit of tracking!

I am with Paula on this one, cleaning with kids, eeeee. Good luck!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Well it was not bad. 6 squirrely kids but it could have been worse. We detailed the van for the senior citizens, picked up trash around the building and then they gave the kids ice cream from their ice cream parlor. Ok.. THAT is where I am retiring.. they have an actual ice cream parlor! I was right, it was a no go on the lunch. Other groups had to be covered when we got back. However.. I wore my fitbit and at noon these are my stats:

5670 steps
    15 floors climbed- equivalent.. I did not stairs but walked up and down landscaping
    2.44 miles covered

LOL!! Holy cow!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Wow great exercise. I'm glad it was not horrible.

and.. then a teacher brought McDonalds for a late lunch.. and on the day I start tracking. I call today a dry run.
    Karin

she brought it to share, or just teased you with it. I tell you the smell of that stuff is a serious draw, luckily I remember (mostly) how bad it makes me feel. Although while on this last vaca with DS we stopped at Sonic because I had to have one of the Chicago dogs. The good news is I have had it and I am done with the obsession. The bad news is that it was not worth an obsession. Or maybe that is good news too?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day

it was to share.. and I confess, it has been over a year since I have had a quarter pounder with cheese (my fav), I KNOW its not good for me, I KNOW I will have gut issues around say.. 4pm but wow. I hear you on the chicago dogs though.. those are a FAVORITE of mine as well though I have not had one since last summer.. well maybe sooner, I made it myself sans bun.

OH!! So yesterday I was in training all day for the new laptops we were given right? I come back today and what is sitting on my desk?? a very pretty apple decorated sugar cookie and a HUGE wrapped package of cookies for teachers appreciation. Its a conspiracy I tell you.. cookies.. weakness.. OMG!!!
    Karin

Yesterday after my Spanish food parties, I also passed up the cookies and chocolate at the faculty meeting.

Lest you think that I am Miss Perfect...I confess that I did not turn down the pint of ice cream my husband offered me at 9pm.
    So a 1400 calorie day turned quickly to 2500. Then I wished I had just eaten everything I was offered the whole day.
    Poop!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My daughter has a sweet tooth (as does my hubby), and now that she is home from school, she is either making or asking me to make something almost every day. Mostly I am able to resist. But yesterday I caved for the homemade bread. I had the 2 end pieces with kerrygold butter and enjoyed every single second of it!

Tomorrow is her birthday and she gets cheesecake for that every year. This year I made homemade cream cheese and homemade sour cream for the recipe. I am going to make it in ramekins instead of a big pan. No crust. Blueberry Cavier (basically very low sugar blueberry sauce) to drizzle over the whipped cream and a mixture of toasted almonds and pecans to sprinkle on top.

The beauty of the ramekins, there is no need to fix the edge, then the other edge, oh rats now they aren't even, oh crap I ate the rest of it.
    Chris
    Unknown