Page 150 of 637 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 6362

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 150

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    The more you track the less of a PITA it is. Every tracker I have ever used stores your most used foods, and I tend to stay in a pretty narrow range of foods. I am like Paula, in that I tend to eat the same breakfast (a smoothie) and lunch (a tuna waldorf salad is my current favorite) and the same basic building blocks for dinner (protein, veggie, BAS). This not only makes it easy to track, it also keeps me closer to the path.

p.s. I got my fitbit yesterday, fun stuff.

p.p.s. if you are still in pain from your sunburn, I am thinking that you got a way serious burn (how is that for medical terminology), like second degree (?)-can't remember what they actually call it. Anyway, even if you were getting good sleep that kind of burn will sap your energy, body is trying to heal itself.
    Last edited by demuralist; 05-09-2012 at 07:01 AM. Reason: add p.p.s.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Chris: yeah for the fit bit.. I love it. I am not longer tracking sleep as these days I pretty much sleep like a log. But when sleep becomes a problem, there is the tool to try and pinpoint.

As for the sunburn.. I started peeling this morning, while showering. So, I just took off what I thought came easy and naturally.. RAW.. its RAW under and burns like hell!

Eating on track today but not tracking yet.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Man that must have been some kind of sunburn girlie girl.

I will probably track for a while, it is no big deal to do it, and I have just added it to my night time routine to hook it up. I want to see how it affects my eating and weight.

It is a fun little tool.

ok, don't you have an app on your phone for tracking food?
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

not anymore... I downsized my phone I do have an app on my kindle to use though when I am connected to the internet.
    Karin

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    There's always the notebook method. Sometimes I just jot down what I'm not eating (no quantities or calories). It usually becomes clear where my problems are...
    -- Ruth

ahh, I am almost always near enough a computer that I can track. I usually put in what I think I will eat for the next meal, then after I finish eating I alter it if I need to. This allows me to make better choices if necessary.
    Chris
    Unknown

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    I work on a computer most days, so it's also usually (too) easy for me
    -- Ruth

confession: I just downloaded the pics from Lilys 10th birthday to FB and I confess I cropped my fat ass out of most of them. The heat has begun and with it the swelling.. craaaaaap

I am working on a plan.. to be posted soon I promise. I have got to get my act together!
    Karin

ooo, love to hear what others do to turn things around! Can't wait.
    Chris
    Unknown

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Still working on mapping my plan.. almost there. I am letting it stew a bit before jumping so I can tweak.

Ok.. started tracking this morning. Today is a busy day at work. It is community service day which means all staff takes groups of students out into the community to help out the local establishments, parks etc. While the thought behind this is good, the teachers are less than thrilled with picking up trash with kids etc. There is a laundry list of complaints and we are with the kids literally the whole day and no break. My group is headed to a nursing home to "clean inside and clean the vans". Umm ok. Its an unstructured day which is my issue. Can you say OCD?

So since I may not have lunch I started with protein this morning.. 4 eggs, coffee with heavy whipping cream.
    Karin