Page 147 of 552 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 5511

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 147

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Very Interesting, deMuralist. I see some thing I can tweak before I tackle the hard one (for me) of exercise. I like their idea of adding only one thing at a time, and practicing until it is a habit before going on to the next.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Yep, just gotta have the patience not to want to change it all at once. I keep finding myself, nearly everyday, thinking "I could also..."
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 (a 4:3) fast diet with real food.

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    Lets see.. I am already doing 5,6 and pretty much 9. Wont do 8. I am going to do 7 for the next 14 days. I also resolve not to eat after 6pm (it was SO FRIGGIN HARD last night). I need to add more greens, and will but somedays I do not get many.. darn schedule.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

good luck! I had to start over yesterday, forgot to take the supplements on Sunday night. So today is day2. Even this simple task is surprisingly harder than I anticipated!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

eating after 6?? fail. Trying again. I KNOW I eat out of exhaustion.. I would love to just go to bed but its so early (5:30pm-6pm) and Lily is running all over it is not possible. summer summer..come come

Went to the Dr. last night and am being referred for allergy testing. I think I know some of my allergens but the zyrtek is not cutting it as well anymore, my allergies are running a much and I have used the rescue inhaler and breathing treatment more this spring than all of last year. I await a call from the scheduling department. I am SO TEMPTED to move to North Dakota where the growing season is SMALL. There is an oil boom and have an influx of people.. shoot McDonalds is hiring at $20/hour and are hiring LOL if I could not find a teaching position. The problem would be housing.. there is none. All that would be considered to rid myself of these friggin allergies!!

So... run run last night (Dr. Appts for me and Lily).. ate leftovers which meant no cooking which means no leftovers for lunch. ham and cheese and peas is called lunch. <cusswords>

sorry for the crappy mood. I have been dealing with crappy parents of my students who are bitching at me because their student did not get an A on an assignment. News flash: A's are not guaranteed, I do not care HOW FRIGGIN SMART YOUR KID IS.
    Karin

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    Interesting on ND. Parts of NM are like that -- hard to believe -- absolutely NO housing.

Sorry you are not feeling well. I had a somewhat similar morning. NOTHING to eat for my big breakfast. I don't function well without my big breakfast (lunch, dinner, those are optional and can be small).

Yeah, parents. Kids have responsibility in the learning process as well...
    -- Ruth

my DH's pat answer to parents and students who complain about the grade he "gave" them is that he doesn't give grades they are earned.

Hope you get the allergies figured out. I know that once we all figured out what we were sensitive/allergic to and treated the specifics we have not been sick since, that is years now. Well, DD got a cold the 3rd week she was away at school, but I am not convinced it wasn't about her dust mite allergy as I am pretty sure her room does not stay clean.
    Chris
    Unknown

I feel like I planned better today. I fried up some chicken last night and brought some with some zucchini slices with dip and a few orange wedges. This morning it was hard to get up.. ugh. I am so tired at the end of the day I feel like I need a 12 hour sleep. I think my nutrients are off. I have not been eating as complete and well as I should. Todays lunch might help though.

Allergies.. ugh.. so tired of them. I am confident that they are the reason for my lack of energy and other various issues.
    Karin

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    I was just going to say - I bet the allergies play a big part in your energy. I know they really impact my DH. Hang in there! How long until school is out for the year?
    -- Ruth

PrimalCon New York
    Last day with kids is May 24th.. ahhhhh.. it can not come soon enough and at the same time, its coming too fast and there is still much to do.
    Karin