Page 143 of 636 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 6356

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 143

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    so got a sweet little text saying the scale has been delivered. hmmm... interesting that I have been warned..LOL I am not getting on the damn thing though until I get back from my conference. At the conference I will eat clean, walk a lot (its a must) and just enjoy.

So as the days warm up I am not so into drinking coffee which means no cream and funny I seem fine with none of that and no breakfast still. My daily IF's I figure are 17-18 hrs with a 6-7 hr eating window. I would like to get down to a <5 hr eating window. I am not pushing it but maybe it will happen this summer.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

So my lil darling has had her bike all of 2 weeks and has had her first xray because of it. She crashed into a fence. Good news, no ribs broke or fractured but she is very bruised. She is on restrictions of no pe or soccer fod a week and is hacked off. This is not good news for an adhd child who can not stop long enough for me to put some frozen brussell sprouts on her. She is also missing a double header soccer game this weekend. Poor mom this weekend.

Interesting tidbit through this i think though. The doc scale is 1 pound higher than my new one i think..they weighed her and then she weighed herself.

Ate ok today..a couple of indecretions..
    Karin

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    OOOh glad she's OK. So when do you plan to weigh in? How did the doc's scale compare to your old scale?
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

I could never get a bead on the difference between my old scale and the docs because i would weigh in the afternoon etc st the doc. I will weigh in monday am. I did step on tonight..what is the lure???? Ugh..my weight seems to have maintained?? Maybe i have lost a little..pm weigh ins not a grest way to compare. If my ocd kicks in in the morning i might step on in the morning..

Have i mentioned typing on a tablet sucks sometimes???? Lol

My daughter is restless..as much as she is in pain..she cant stop moving..poor baby girl..
    Karin

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    omg, so glad it wasn't worse. My son has broken an arm 3 different times, surgery twice for 2 of them. Scarey stuff. Why did they restrict her activity? Did she hit her head as well?

Ahh the lure of the scale. This morning I was actually thinking "so maybe I could do once a week, what day was it that I weighed, geez only 3 days ago, rats. Move along nothing to see here!" I resisted, barely, so far.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    Poor Lily. Hope she gets to feeling better soon.

If I don't get to posting before you leave for your trip, have a very safe trip.

Yeah, the scale. Darned box...
    -- Ruth

I think they restricted her movement so she could heal?? I dunno. She is very bruised.

Ok.. so.. yeah, got up, hopped on.. 280.. which actually is not as bad as I thought- maybe. I wonder how accurate the scale I had before was. I have been eating crap and not as clean as I should but I have been IFing for long periods of time. So.. not sure about the scale thing.. I read daily is bad, read weekly is bad.. monthly, same.. throw it away.. blah blah.. I am going to shoot maybe for once a week. If it becomes too discouraging, I will push it back.
    Karin

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Not Bad. Was 276 your lowest weight?

yes 276 was the lowest, so from that standpoint I am like.. really?? Ok.. not as bad as I thought.
    Karin

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    wow, pretty good actually. Or maybe you, like I often do, have an inflated idea about how bad your bad really is? I find when I actually track what I am eating it is rarely as bad as I thought it was going to be. Except of course, when I am making a batch of buttercream. That is "bad" on very many levels.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.