Page 121 of 614 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 6138

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 121

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I think it best to be on a first name basis with your meat man!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    -.5 this morning.. 2 more pounds to go and then new downward numbers!

B:yeah.. ucky weather, needed toleave early..madea cup of coffee with HWC to go, forgot computer had to go back and get it,should have had breakfast..
    L: made chicken salad with cabbage, last of the soup
    D: I think I will have salmon patties. Have not had that for a while.. with some pretty purple cabbage.

Allthis security codes are driving me crazy and I learned I am yellow colorblind..LOL.. can NOT see the yellow or gray for crap. YET the spambots still get in

trying x2
    trying x3
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

who makes those darn security things up anyway, these are the hardest ones I have ever done, and as you said the spambots still get in. They need to just give the person who started the thread the ability to delete the spam. It is just that simple.

congrats on the loss.

How is your daughter holding up? Is she used to it yet? And how is she doing with the Primal foods?

trying #3-how the heck are you supposed to know if some of these are capitols, like c, x, z, y, etc? I do not like being punished for something I did not do.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    It doesn't seem to care about capitalization. Try all lower case.

Great job on the weight loss. Wish I were getting down near my lowest. I would feel more confident tomorrow night.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

mt8hmh

Until this is fixed.. I am posting on the groups page. Sorry but I just can not see half the images they expect me to type out.

x2
    x3
    Karin

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    It's fixed!!!

Yeah!!! Whoop whoop!
    Karin

Fantastic!!!!

So, how was your day?
    Chris
    Unknown

today went ok. I am still not walking far enough. I also have an annoying burning sensation in the back of my right calf. Dinner tonight was salmon patties, Lily ate some noodles but also chose to eat some fresh sugar snap peas . Oh, and she also chose a strawberry shake made by me instead of a sugar laden mix (organic whole milk, strawberries, 1 pack of raw sugar). Yeah sugar but.. baby steps.

I got my computer back.. but it still has glitches. I am trying to just make it work until the new ones come in May.

Good News: I sold my gazelle and my total gym. To tell the truth besides having no room for them, I did not use them. I used to use the gazelle when i was much larger and before foot surgery. After.. umm yeah, no desire. I would rather go for a walk. Then I bought a used total gym and though, yeah baby.. get strong, use my body and gravity and build some muscle.. yeah that went fine until I was using it and got my hair stuck while sliding on the bench doing some overhead presses. It yanked my head to the side, bought pulled my damn hair out and hurt like hell. Psh.. I will show you, sold your ass. LOL I can laugh now and I am sure, had I had an audience they would have found that hilarious as well but here I was trying to get in a good workout and my hair get stuck. Yes I even put it up but laying on the bench it must have done something.. most unpleasant. I'll stick with walking and free weights. My hair will stay in tact.
    Karin

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Good Girl Karin!!!Your thread got a personal post from Mark and probably helped cause the quick change back.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67