Page 117 of 617 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 6161

Thread: The Journey begins with me page 117

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I can gain 6 in a day, but my body does not release as easily as it collects.

I am not good with morning meds, luckily I am not currently doing any that need to be done in the morning. I take all of my supplements and meds with dinner
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Great Job getting back in track. How long are you sleeping between awake times? It might be part of your normal cycle.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Great Job getting back in track. How long are you sleeping between awake times? It might be part of your normal cycle.
    I think I need more data. Yesterday I woke a couple of times in the middle of my sleep cycle and last night I did not. It says yesterday I was 99% efficient in sleep and last night 98%.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    I can gain 6 in a day, but my body does not release as easily as it collects.

I am not good with morning meds, luckily I am not currently doing any that need to be done in the morning. I take all of my supplements and meds with dinner
    well I have them where I brush my teeth and put in contacts, but then I am like"squirrel" and go off on a tangent and forget. UGH.. adult set ADHD I think. LOL Or.. i caught it from my daughter. LOL
    Karin

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I used to have a hard time remembering meds in the morning (now it's the ONLY time I can remember to take them). I have all my supplements lined up by the kitchen sink so when I'm preparing breakfast, I set them out and take them with water. When breakfast is ready, I take my water (with Vitamin D supplement added in the form of oil drops) and pick up the last capsules that I have to take mid-meal and put them by my plate while I eat. Having those visuals is the only way I remember. Same thing with anything I need to take for dinner.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    It seems that I can only remember one thing to take a day correctly. Luckily I only take a thyroid med now - when I was trying to remember HBC also, well that didn't go so well - it seems it was one or the other! Supps I take with some what a willy nilly approach. I kinda mix it up most days as there are so many, I can't take them all at once - they make me kinda nauseous if I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    It seems that I can only remember one thing to take a day correctly. Luckily I only take a thyroid med now - when I was trying to remember HBC also, well that didn't go so well - it seems it was one or the other! Supps I take with some what a willy nilly approach. I kinda mix it up most days as there are so many, I can't take them all at once - they make me kinda nauseous if I do.
    me too so I quit the supps! LOL
    Karin

ok.. so this breakfast and lunch is working out pretty good. I am not feeling "all crazy-need something". Although, I could have done with more protein at lunch. I will make it to dinner fine I think. The breakfast of steak and eggs was key I think.
    Karin

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    What did you use for protein for lunch? I have taken to adding a can of tuna to my Beef/bone broth/cabbage/tomato soup. The tuna is pretty bland and ends up really tasting like chicken in the soup.

I add 2 T of gelatin to the 2 scoops of protein powder for breakfast. I couldn't eat steak and eggs in the morning if you held a gun to my head. Food before about 11am is just gross.

I take half of the recommended supplements with my evening med. So if I remember one I remember them all (currently doing my IBD med which is pretty important, 2,000iu of D3, 1/2 tsp Omega 3 oil, 1 tablet of vitamin/mineral-2 is the dose-and 50mg of 5HTP)
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by athomeontherange View Post
    ok.. so this breakfast and lunch is working out pretty good. I am not feeling "all crazy-need something". Although, I could have done with more protein at lunch. I will make it to dinner fine I think. The breakfast of steak and eggs was key I think.
    I have fallen in love with the LR breakfast. Today I missed it so much. I had to fast until my 2 hr glucose test was over. Then we had japanese for lunch. I have been grazing all day.